Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: Service staff hate you

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★
Service staff who are supposed to be hospitable are total cunts to you if you're inkie

Yeah this happens to me, they notice right away that I am a sperg aswell.

I went into a temp agency once, man you should’ve seen how they were towards me. They did not want me there :feelskek: .

I usually tip so most of them are OK with me.

Only the women hate me, never had problems with men. Women literally can't control their hatred of ugly men so I end up seeing all kinds of shit from them. From sneering and disgusted faces to ignoring me. Its a certain sign that you're below 4/10

Only the women hate me, never had problems with men. Women literally can't control their hatred of ugly men so I end up seeing all kinds of shit from them. From sneering and disgusted faces to ignoring me. Its a certain sign that you're below 4/10
I have had that, the foids can't just ring up my order without letting me know I'm subhuman; they wonder why I think of them as just breeders.

Oh and everytime I went to IHop there's always hair in my food and orange juice.

Oh and everytime I went to IHop there's always hair in my food and orange juice.
Those cunts deliberately put that shit in your drink.

I notice that service staff (whether male or female, tbh) are cold towards me, and I think I know why: in a normies server's mind.. unattractive = poor = shitty tips.
Interestingly, I noticed shitty attitude from US service staff, where they live off tips; I've been to several countries where tipping is optional and I didn't get the unwarranted and unprovoked attitude that American servers give me

I tell them to keep giving me refill of water to give them a taste of their own medicine

I notice that service staff (whether male or female, tbh) are cold towards me, and I think I know why: in a normies server's mind.. unattractive = poor = shitty tips.
Interestingly, I noticed shitty attitude from US service staff, where they live off tips; I've been to several countries where tipping is optional and I didn't get the unwarranted and unprovoked attitude that American servers give me

I tell them to keep giving me refill of water to give them a taste of their own medicine

I call them all boy... Garçon!

I've noticed this as well, the guys treat me like a friend like straight up "sup bro what you having today?" and telling me about their day and shit. maybe it shows in my face but I really appreciate how familiar they act towards me. have yet to find a restaurant that actually employs male servers long term though, it's all females

And when you tell management about it they dont take you seriously

Happens to me. There are studies that people judge your looks, behavior, and autism in mere seconds. What was that about making a good first impression?

I tip and most are still cunts to me.
This. TBH the reason I tip is so they don't do anything nasty to my food or drinks if I ever have to return, or get recorded and become viral. I rarely eat out though, thankfully, but tipping has all but become legalized bribery