Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Selective Mutism

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you can't speak easily with others, how can you ever social circle, status, or NTmaxx in hopes of compensating for your subhuman looks?

The more you think about speaking, the more distressing it becomes: at times, it will make you physically sick like you are about to suffocate when you feel pressured to speak.

There is no wonder why even Saint Cho suffered from selective mutism from his severe anxiety disorder.
At the time of the killing, Cho had the legal status of resident legal alien.[15][16] In middle school, he was diagnosed with a severe anxiety disorder with selective mutism, as well as major depressive disorder.[17] After his diagnosis, he began receiving treatment and continued to receive therapy and special education support until his junior year of high school.

The more you think about speaking, the more distressing it becomes: at times, it will make you physically sick like you are about to suffocate when you feel pressured to speak.

There is no wonder why even Saint Cho suffered from selective mutism from his severe anxiety disorder.

Yes. I recall being very anxious in group therapy. When asked about our potential career choices, I mentioned my own desire: "Microbiology".

One White femoid in our group seemed speechless.

Yes. I recall being very anxious in group therapy. When asked about our potential career choices, I mentioned my own desire: "Microbiology".

One White femoid in our group seemed speechless.
Shannon Rose? :feelsUnreal:

Shannon Rose? :feelsUnreal:

No. Her name was "Sarah", a young White blonde. I never interacted with her much, but she was fairly respectful to me.

I become more and more low inhib the older i get

If you can't speak easily with others, how can you ever social circle, status, or NTmaxx in hopes of compensating for your subhuman looks?

I have something similar when I am under a lot of pressure or heavy emotional stress, I switch to English, Spanish is a mother tongue and sometimes is too painful.

I recently received a very very hard emotional hit. And I was unable to speak in Spanish, I switched to English, for some reason I handle pain better in English

Talked to some of my college classmates once. Now I'm too afraid because all the friend groups have consolidated and none of my previous friends are doing the same course. I just can't gather the bravery to do anything greater than small talk if absolutely required.:feelstrash:(me when I see people)

Sign of autism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back