Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Seafood addiction I’m losing all my money

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
8835FCE2 BA2B 4BF2 AB8C 1A61AC18FD65

This is my worst time multiple nearly $100 orders of crab legs and Cajun seasoning close together

The only seafood I eat is fish and chips.

:ahegao:I fucking love seafood

Seafood is weird because it used to be very cheap. Lobsters used to be something only poor people ate. Back in the middle ages, the average British peasant would eat salmon daily. It's mainly overpopulation and overfishing that spike the price. Seafood is a favorite of mine too but I'm scandinavian so, it'd be odd if I didn't like it.

I live in the middle of the woods, my seafood is a young bass or Perch and maybe eel, the sea is scary and salty and all sea animals look like aliens or insectoids.

I live in the middle of the woods, my seafood is a young bass or Perch and maybe eel, the sea is scary and salty and all sea animals look like aliens or insectoids.
Eat seafood

No spending $96 on a single meal is not an incel trait.

Cook them yourself, its cheaper that way. For recipes youtube is your friend

food spending mogs me, but i mog everyone on this forum with the money ive spent on Microtransactions in video games

You have the most retarded copes on this website, jesus christ :feelskek:

Fried crab legs are better.

96 fucking dollars on goyslop A DAY

Seafood is weird because it used to be very cheap. Lobsters used to be something only poor people ate. Back in the middle ages, the average British peasant would eat salmon daily. It's mainly overpopulation and overfishing that spike the price. Seafood is a favorite of mine too but I'm scandinavian so, it'd be odd if I didn't like it.
yah lobsters were called "cockroaches of the sea"

Why not eat less seafood and try to buy real estate? If you in a LCoL area could easily find something on 61k.
I need to eat crabs legs it’s cope