Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Scored very low on an IQ test

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
★★★★
Since my Health Insurance required me to take an IQ test. It sucked of how low I received and I feel dumb that I received an IQ rating of 67. :incel: :shock:

Being a mentalcel sucks! Plus I wasn't ever in general Ed since the beginning, when I was on my shitty school days that I despise from bad experience and now I'm glad those days are over.

It doesn't help that some people find High IQ attractive. However, since I unfortunately don't have that trait due to my mental illness. I can only learn and memorize so many things
:feelsbadman::feelstrash::bigbrain:

Since my Health Insurance required me to take an IQ test. It sucked of how low I received and I feel dumb that I received an IQ rating of 67. :incel: :shock:

Being a mentalcel sucks! Plus I wasn't ever in general Ed since the beginning, when I was on my shitty school days that I despise from bad experience and now I'm glad those days are over.

It doesn't help that some people find High IQ attractive. However, since I unfortunately don't have that trait due to my mental illness. I can only learn and memorize so many things
:feelsbadman::feelstrash::bigbrain:

View attachment 1177625
shit genes come in packages

real nigga shit

IQ can only take your so far though you need to be a motivated hard worker for your IQ to have any meaning

this may be cope but if you really put your mind to something and get good at a marketable skill you could make 100k+ a year

idk though

Instead of "average" they should say "inferior."

Since they say superior... This bell curve graph was texted by an obvious idiot.

im low iq too brutel its over for lowiqcels :cryfeels:

You don't have 67 IQ you retard, you wouldn't be able to form sentences. Your IQ is probably at least 80.

You don't have 67 IQ you retard, you wouldn't be able to form sentences. Your IQ is probably at least 80.
Well it does make sense. However the test that the psychologist gave me had a limited time. So it had to be done quickly however yeah! It would probably be high if I had more time to figure out patterns and puzzles

Instead of "average" they should say "inferior."

Since they say superior... This bell curve graph was texted by an obvious idiot.
I guess, I did only had a limited amount of time to complete the test so I maybe started then that

Well it does make sense. However the test that the psychologist gave me had a limited time. So it had to be done quickly however yeah! It would probably be high if I had more time to figure out patterns and puzzles
Pressure lowers iq
But it points to another incel trait - not having presence of mind

If you're low IQ, you can benefit from not being prime fodder for getting drafted

You're probably just autistic with slow processing speed