Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: scared of eating in the cinema

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
You are self conscious how much noise you make eating popcorn, you feel like you make way more noise than anyone else

Also possible bonus inceltraits: hate talking in films(want to be fully focused in the film where as normie cant stop talking and laughing), like to sit 60-80 percent up in the Seats, getting anxiety during the advertisements(I think it's because you're afraid something disturbing might come), fantasize about crawling beneath the seats in the dark when theres few people there and they dont notice you(okay maybe just me)

Nah bro, the movies are so loud, but in between trailers maybe just a little tiny bit...

I am incel and im not afraid about eating in the cinema.

Interesting. I fucking hate the sound of crunching popcorn during movies, and I go during less busy times (early shows, weekday nights) . I rarely buy food when I go the movies....I don’t want to be like the other selfish slobs ruining the experience with their chomping and lip smacking.

FUCK THAT SHIT!

I pause my movies!!!

I got one paused right now tbh!

I don't have this trait

Incel trait: choosing the small and smooth chips very carefully while chads don't even look and grab the nearest chips

I don't like movie theaters in general.

I am incel and im not afraid about eating in the cinema.
Movies are loud enough anyways to drown it out.
hate talking in films(want to be fully focused in the film where as normie cant stop talking and laughing)
Omg you have no idea how much this pisses me off, its not like I can rewind and rewatch it. Also, if you go during the day, there are these groups of literally retarded people that go to the movies, and they make all these retarded moaning sounds like seals. I can't believe that their caretakers think it's a good idea for them to be in public. If I can't be loud during a movie, then THEY can't either!
I got one paused right now tbh!
Same, I'm watching the Dark Knight Rises
you're afraid something disturbing might come
I hate horror movie trailers. I don't understand why people like horror movies. Are they really that dead inside that they need to be scared awake? However, I am totally down for well produced thrillers, like The Others.

Just torrent the movie theory

incel trait: not going to the cinema and rotting in solitude at home

dont remember the last time i went to the cinema tbh i have no one to go with

Who goes to the cinema alone? Just watch the movie when it comes out on dvd. Going to the cinema isnt to watch the movie but a social activity

Last time was in cinema for watching this:

I only go to the cinema once a year, but I never eat while I'm there - not due to high inhibition but rather because I don't eat popcorn or snacks in general.

I was at cinema once or maybe twice in my life, JFL

i fucking hate the cinema and will never go there but if i did i wouldn't be afraid to eat but would probably be to angry with all the normies to eat especially since all movies now are leftist drivel thanks to (((hollywood)))

I hate going to the movies. I don't watch much shit at all, but when I do I've got a projector (they're not that expensive these days) and can have a better cinema experience at home.

i dont go to the cinema because i own a tv and i have comfy bed

Movies are actually such a good cope. You forget everything around you and the pain. So tbh I don’t give a shit about eating in cinemas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back