Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Saturday Night and your on these forums

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
Instead of at a movie with your girl

over
I was thinking of going to cinema by myself, but too poor right now.

over
I was thinking of going to cinema by myself, but too poor right now.

Its a good cope

I was really hurt seeing all the couples go to the movies for the longest time, until I died inside and stopped feeling things

I remember one time a cute woman sat next to me during a movie. It was the closest thing I ever had to a GF. As soon as the movie ended she jumped out of the chair and ran off. Yeah.

It's a brutal life. I spend every Saturday night just thinking of how over it is, meanwhile foids in my town are probably getting dicked down at this hour

Instead of at a movie with your girl
Hell, even with friends. I spent my friday nights as a teen sitting infront of a computer and watching TV by myself, so I consider myself a truecel regardless if some disgusting landwhales and subhumans that are desperate may like me or not.

Spent all night playing video games while some chad is fucking a hot girl silly. Water, but I don't know what else to say.

It doesn't mean anything, it's just a concept invented by humans that you should socialize on the nights of a day with a name they made up