Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Trait: Satan Himself Contacts You

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★★
I had a very strange dream.

I fell asleep without realizing it. I was watching a YouTube video, but I must have eaten too many carbs or something, because I dozed off halfway through. I don’t remember much of the dream, but one part stands out vividly. I was lying on my bed when I heard my mother calling my name from downstairs, just as she normally does.

Naturally, I went to help her, but before I could leave my room, she came upstairs and asked if I could turn off a light for her. It was an odd request, considering she could have easily done it herself, but it was a dream, so I didn’t think much of it. As I turned off the light, she laughed softly and said something to me. I couldn’t quite make out what she said, so I moved closer to hear her better.

She repeated herself, but this time, as she spoke, the entire house was suddenly engulfed in darkness. The only things I could see were my own body and a red, demonic face where my mother had been standing.

The face was half-obscured by shadows, but I could still see its wide-open eyes, each with a small white dot for pupils, and a large, toothless grin fixed directly on me. The creature began speaking in an uncanny, demonic voice. As it spoke, my head started spinning with nausea, and my vision became erratic, drifting in random directions. Despite this, I could still understand what it was saying, as every word appeared in front of me, written in the air.

Though much of what it said has faded from memory, one thing stands out: it told me I was not fully human -- that I was half-demon. It said my name in hell was something along the lines of 'Zia' and that I would come to understand in the future. Throughout this, I didn’t say a word. My mind was overwhelmed by vivid hallucinations -- images accompanied by music that played calmly at first, but would randomly reverse while I saw people killed over and over again.

(This is the best video I can find to help describe what I was seeing. It was just music accompanied by disturbing imagery):

Though I never spoke, I found myself thinking of questions, and even though the demon never directly answered, I somehow felt it had. It showed me scenes of death, violence, and suffering -- including a vision of me repeatedly stabbing Ado with a knife. Strangely, I remained calm through all of this, and then, with a blink, I was back in the black void, the demon still staring at me with that same unnerving grin.

I asked something, though I don’t remember what. This time, the demon responded, telling me it was time to wake up. Suddenly, I saw myself asleep in my own bed. Like I'm not joking I practically was in third-person. In the doorway stood a humanoid figure, grinning as it stared at me. It then walked away, and I slipped back into my body, finally waking up.

The thing is that I'm actually really religious too. It's not like I was out here doing Satanic rituals or trying to summon a demon. I don't know if this was just some dream or something else, because I'm not joking when I say this dream was probably the most odd thing to happen to me in my life. Feel free to ask questions I guess, and I'll answer the best I can.

Also, for any authorities reading this post: I do not wish to harm anyone. I do not wish to harm or kill Ado, this was just a dream and I am merely documenting my odd experience.

TL;DR -- I accidently slept and a demonic entity showed up and informed me that I wasn't fully human, and that I was half demon as well. All the while I was having hallucinations of people dying and being killed, along with a hallucination of me brutally stabbing Ado over and over (lifefuel). I was then shown my own sleeping body as a creature stared at me while I was asleep, and I finally woke up as it walked away.

Last edited:
yea I'm satan and while postmaxxing I also sometimes chat with incels on the side

so I guess incels often commune with satan

yea I'm satan and while postmaxxing I also sometimes chat with incels on the side

so I guess incels often commune with satan
Confirmed, Satan is a trucel.

PS: Tell that thing to stop staring at me while I'm asleep. That's weird.

Should have asked the demon to bless you with a bad bitch and the finer things in life

Should have asked the demon to bless you with a bad bitch and the finer things in life
What, like a succubus or something? Not sure those exist, but that'd be interesting for sure. Also, I don't think the demon was there to bless me.

Satan moment
I used to dream such stuff a lot
Dunno why not recently

Satan moment
I used to dream such stuff a lot
Dunno why not recently
Sounds like Satan left you alone to harass me instead...
In all seriousness though, did anything ever happen from it?

Sounds like Satan left you alone to harass me instead...
In all seriousness though, did anything ever happen from it?
Nothing in real life
But if it counts as an odd event I just once for no reason felt panic (heart racing, dizziness, difficult breathing, peripheral vision blurred, walking to n fro) i think it was caused by my mental state n loneliness

6022   SoyBooru

Suddenly, I saw myself asleep in my own bed. Like I'm not joking I practically was in third-person.
This is called astral projection, look it up.

I've been trying to do this for a while but I always pussy out once I feel my soul leave my body.

I had a very strange dream.

I fell asleep without realizing it. I was watching a YouTube video, but I must have eaten too many carbs or something, because I dozed off halfway through. I don’t remember much of the dream, but one part stands out vividly. I was lying on my bed when I heard my mother calling my name from downstairs, just as she normally does.

Naturally, I went to help her, but before I could leave my room, she came upstairs and asked if I could turn off a light for her. It was an odd request, considering she could have easily done it herself, but it was a dream, so I didn’t think much of it. As I turned off the light, she laughed softly and said something to me. I couldn’t quite make out what she said, so I moved closer to hear her better.

She repeated herself, but this time, as she spoke, the entire house was suddenly engulfed in darkness. The only things I could see were my own body and a red, demonic face where my mother had been standing.

The face was half-obscured by shadows, but I could still see its wide-open eyes, each with a small white dot for pupils, and a large, toothless grin fixed directly on me. The creature began speaking in an uncanny, demonic voice. As it spoke, my head started spinning with nausea, and my vision became erratic, drifting in random directions. Despite this, I could still understand what it was saying, as every word appeared in front of me, written in the air.

Though much of what it said has faded from memory, one thing stands out: it told me I was not fully human -- that I was half-demon. It said my name in hell was something along the lines of 'Zia' and that I would come to understand in the future. Throughout this, I didn’t say a word. My mind was overwhelmed by vivid hallucinations -- images accompanied by music that played calmly at first, but would randomly reverse while I saw people killed over and over again.

(This is the best video I can find to help describe what I was seeing. It was just music accompanied by disturbing imagery):
View attachment 1256489

Though I never spoke, I found myself thinking of questions, and even though the demon never directly answered, I somehow felt it had. It showed me scenes of death, violence, and suffering -- including a vision of me repeatedly stabbing Ado with a knife. Strangely, I remained calm through all of this, and then, with a blink, I was back in the black void, the demon still staring at me with that same unnerving grin.

I asked something, though I don’t remember what. This time, the demon responded, telling me it was time to wake up. Suddenly, I saw myself asleep in my own bed. Like I'm not joking I practically was in third-person. In the doorway stood a humanoid figure, grinning as it stared at me. It then walked away, and I slipped back into my body, finally waking up.

The thing is that I'm actually really religious too. It's not like I was out here doing Satanic rituals or trying to summon a demon. I don't know if this was just some dream or something else, because I'm not joking when I say this dream was probably the most odd thing to happen to me in my life. Feel free to ask questions I guess, and I'll answer the best I can.

Also, for any authorities reading this post: I do not wish to harm anyone. I do not wish to harm or kill Ado, this was just a dream and I am merely documenting my odd experience.

TL;DR -- I accidently slept and a demonic entity showed up and informed me that I wasn't fully human, and that I was half demon as well. All the while I was having hallucinations of people dying and being killed, along with a hallucination of me brutally stabbing Ado over and over (lifefuel). I was then shown my own sleeping body as a creature stared at me while I was asleep, and I finally woke up as it walked away.

You should tell this to your local priests, and tell us what he says

I really believe so, yes. I believe there is a spirtual aspect to this reality even though I consider myself to be atheistic
But if it exist, then how can you see your body when it's out? It doesn't have any brain or eye to process information right?

But if it exist, then how can you see your body when it's out? It doesn't have any brain or eye to process information right?
It's hard for me to explain, espacially cause I have alogia. It took me 2 years of social isolation and philosophically thinking to grasp this concept.

But let me try to put it this way.
The problem is that you are thinking too convergently. You think that the science of reality is absolute.

Last edited:
It's hard for me to explain, espacially cause I have alogia. It took me 2 years of social isolation and philosophically thinking to grasp this concept.

But let me try to put it this way.
The problem is that you are thinking too convergently. You think that the science of this reality is absolute.
It's more like i thought souls needed brain in order to feel things but i didn't knew soul can feel and see without needing any brain