Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Reverse Seasonal Depression

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Going outside on a nice day is suifuel. Moderate breezy summer evenings are especially bad.

I am on the opposite boat. Going outside everyday is a suifuel for me. At least a nice scenery makes it less agonizing.

Reminds me of my childhood summers (because my youth was so uneventful jfl), the sound of crickets in the evening wind, trains passing by in the heat, the smells of flowers, it gives me flashbacks to a better time :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Summer is hot as balls, I hate that. Not as much as I'll hate it next year, when I'll be wageslaving and thus fantasizing about my death daily.

I like winter. I like the darkness. It's over 30 degrees right now and I'm sweating my fucking bollocks off.

winter is the best

I have all year depression.

In reality summer is better because you can travel and buy hobby supplies without hiring an archelogy team to dig your car out of the snow.