Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Reminiscing over the past and replaying conversations/interactions.

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
Usually interactions you've had in the past with foids. I can remember conversations and even glances I made towards foids nearly 8-9 years ago (I'm 25 now). I keep replaying them in my head and have been for years. The foids obviously couldn't give a shit and forgot about our interactions the next day, but they are engraved in my mind and I can't get rid of them.

Can confirm it's pretty gay, i can't remember useful stuff i might need in the future but i remember alot of talks with previous crushes :feelsseriously:

Cringe nostalgia hits me like shrapnel in a war zone every minute of every day. Drugs push some of it away usually, but it's still horrid. It is fucking over even for my mind.

Yeah man, it is brutal to think about. I still cringe at how bluepilled I was in the past. Completely oblivious to the universal rule of 'Chad only'.

Ignorance is bliss. I actually thought I had a chance in those days.

Cringe nostalgia hits me like shrapnel in a war zone every minute of every day. Drugs push some of it away usually, but it's still horrid. It is fucking over even for my mind.
more like cringe PTSD

I do that with old classmates. I'm so pathetic.

more like cringe PTSD
True enough, although I chose that word due to the experience coming along with some kind of warm feeling of how nice it was in some delusional way being a naive enough kid to believe that my face and skull would not send me straight into harsh mockery and exclusion. Pure distilled PTSD for me is just looking in a mirror.

nah I stopped doing that shit at 20 it really isn't good for you. besides there's nothing to analyze. you look hot she sucks your dick, you don't and she ghosts you. abundance mentality right? :lul:

yes often. But then I have had so few interactions with women where they weren't forced to work with me in school or at work so I can remember them all. A woman wanting to speak with me is so rare.

I cringe regularly at all the stupid shit I did in the past. God, why don't they just teach ugly men that it's over and there's nothing they can do about it. Of course it sucks to hear but it would have saved me (and many other incels) from so much bullshit and trouble.

OK, this is one of my only prides. I was NEVER bluepilled. I was getting the shit kicked outta me in the first grade. My second grade teacher took me out of class into the hallway and SNEERED at me slowly, spitting, "I haaaaate you." She drew out the word "hate." No fking way I could have been bluepilled. I was blackpilled looooong before the word existed. It's only now that I can admit it.

I replay conversations from years ago to this day ngl.

Yup, I always wish I could say something different, especially in an argument

God, why don't they just teach ugly men that it's over and there's nothing they can do about it. Of course it sucks to hear but it would have saved me (and many other incels) from so much bullshit and trouble.

THIS! All the CBT/DBT bullshit just sets us losers up for FAR more pain--not to mention a waste of money and our lives. We slave away working to benefit others who'd much prefer us dead and gone. We struggle to make it work and the odds of success remain pitifully low. And we just end up used-up husks anyway. Much, much better to know up front that you're a loser and try to make a comfortable life as far away from the rest of society as possible.

I've lost SOOOOOOO much money and time on therapy and trying to fit in. I could have bought a large piece of land isolated from most other humans in some rural stretch and learned how to live the fk on my own (energy-efficient self-sustaining homestead). THAT'S what school should have taught me. They all KNEW I was diarrhea on a stick, but they kept pushing their "you can be anything!" BS anyway. Makes me irate.

The only conversation i have is the old ones.

It's fucking torture

Damn it’s crazy how much I relate to this

We slave away working to benefit others who'd much prefer us dead and gone. We struggle to make it work and the odds of success remain pitifully low. And we just end up used-up husks anyway. Much, much better to know up front that you're a loser and try to make a comfortable life as far away from the rest of society as possible.

I pushed most out of my memory. Some were extremely pathetic beyond words

Usually interactions you've had in the past with foids. I can remember conversations and even glances I made towards foids nearly 8-9 years ago (I'm 25 now). I keep replaying them in my head and have been for years. The foids obviously couldn't give a shit and forgot about our interactions the next day, but they are engraved in my mind and I can't get rid of them.

I daydream I am important fugitive and fbicels arrest me in front of my coworkers and they act like Im very important and say shit like oh ye we finally caught you now you will help us because u know so much u are super important and I say haha why would I help you and they like say if u dont help us we will send you to the americans u have a death warrant signed under your head over there and I say I am flattered you consider me so important and all the coworkers witness this and I criminalmogg them all to oblivion then the police officer comes to put handcuffs on me but the female fbi glow in the dark nigger waves her hand at him and tells him it wont be neccessary to cause a scene and I walk out with them without handcuffs because I am super important criminal that will help them fight terrorists who want to nuke the world or some shit idk always feels good to criminal mogg all this fgts at work who thought i am nobody but in reality i am actually the top criminal except I'm not since this is just daydreaming actually so :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: