Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Remembering how much you loved Fridays as a kid

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I remember Friday was my favorite day of the week, we were still at school but you knew it was going to end and you will be free.
I know muslimcels had to pray that day JFL, but everyone else was super excited and hyper that we got to go home and maybe play with friends or game that day.
Now like everyday in life, Friday is the day I rot like usual, and going to be off work isn't as cool. Nothing as an incel adult is worth living for, not even Fridays.
It's over.

@ThoughtfulCel Maybe this video will make you reminisce.

Tbh everybody felt that way as a kid

I remember Friday was my favorite day of the week, we were still at school but you knew it was going to end and you will be free.
I know muslimcels had to pray that day JFL, but everyone else was super excited and hyper that we got to go home and maybe play with friends or game that day.
Now like everyday in life, Friday is the day I rot like usual, and going to be off work isn't as cool. Nothing as an incel adult is worth living for, not even Fridays.
It's over.

@ThoughtfulCel Maybe this video will make you reminisce.
View attachment 328346
Why did muslims need to pray on Fridays

Never been there even once

Carlson-Board-Approves-Evaluation-of-Strategic-Alternatives-for-TGI-Fridays-Restaurants-including-Possible-Sale.jpg

Nevermind, I thought you were talking about the restraunt lol

Last edited:
Saturdays are better because you can just chill and not think about school/work the next day, unless you wanna finish some of your homework.

They had good burgers

You never had friends even as a kid? brootal
No. There were a few times up through the end of college when I had a playdate, or a few acquaintances, but that was about it.