Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: really bad anger issues

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I think this is about as close as an incel trait as you can get short of "virgin".

Me and my irlcel friends all have really bad tempers. I've gotten into lots of trouble for picking fights with niggers who talk shit to me. I once got in trouble for beating a whore (I made an old thread about it). I think its related to incelibacy primarily because of our limited social skills, we tend to lack knowledge that normoids employ to dissipate their rage.

I am extremely calm and almost never get angry

I think this is about as close as an incel trait as you can get short of "virgin".

Me and my irlcel friends all have really bad tempers. I've gotten into lots of trouble for picking fights with niggers who talk shit to me. I once got in trouble for beating a whore (I made an old thread about it). I think its related to incelibacy primarily because of our limited social skills, we tend to lack knowledge that normoids employ to dissipate their rage.
Yes. I have extreme anger issues. When a technical device doesn't work I immediately start to yell at it, also beating or kicking when it doesn't help. I also lose my shit for absolutely nothing often, like for example that most bicycles nowadays don't have a place where you can place further items or that they removed certain marks on clothing to show you how to wear it correctly (even when it's sometimes not clear, especially in unicolor shirts).

I used to have really bad anger issues. I think I eventually managed to grow out of it when I was 16-17.

The anxiety never went away, though.

I'm generally very irritable, but I'm trying to become colder and calmer.

I am always angry

I’m docile and pathetic. I wish I could get angry.

mostly calm

cant throw tantrums at people or jail awaits

Based. Can definitely relate.

I hold back all my rage and sadness. I'm not impulsive. I'm actually very good at comforting girls. Although they don't want to be touched, all my love is wasted :cryfeels:

If I’m pushed into a confrontational state and someone pushes me I almost just want to get into a wrestling match
Hapa cope
i feel like ya would slam your first on the table and poke at them

Yes I have very bad anger issues. I used to get in verbal fights with foids, simps, and niggers all the time. Almost got beat to death one time too. I’ve calmed down a little since then I don’t even have the energy anymore. But the anger is still there

iv broken 2 of my phones out of anger

. I've gotten into lots of trouble for picking fights with niggers who talk shit to me. I once got in trouble for beating a whore (I made an old thread about it).
mogs me.

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly u have anger management issues :feelswhat:
?

Yes. In school I would get angry, start fights by throwing myself at any guy who said something even slightly embarrassing about me and I also scream like a man child if I die while playing online games.

when i was younger i had seriously bad anger problems and my mom took me to therapy for it didnt do shit for me over the years it went away im mad at society now

I used to be like this. Raging in League, raging while driving (at anyone not going 20km over the speed limit), raging at the latest globalist activities, wanting to beat random soys and sluts. I'm much more calm now. I can still get aggressive if I want to though.

Limburger dominatessoy

I was and still am a pretty calm and calculated guy. I basically never get angry or sad, only annoyed sometimes

Today i slowly and calmly ate an ice cream bar while being barked at by a pack of semi wild dogs...

It's easy to be calm when you can kill anything in a few pokes.

(i learned how to kill attacking dogs from a mil vet. But you usually won't have to as long as you show no fear)

The trick is to gag them - so they can't bite you - with one arm, or hand. (Shove it in their mouth deep! Grab the tongue...) Then stab them in the back and neck a few times fast. While growling in anger....

If they take you down stab them in the eyes....

Or just shoot them if youer into that sort of thing.

Kek, I called a muslim guy nigger in middle school, and almost got into a fight after.
My anger issues get so bad I destroy walls, doors, tables, and can ruin an entire room.

I love feeling angry though, like I have a purpose, and releasing the anger feels so fucking good. Destroying things feels good. Especially when you desire revenge

Last edited:
this is not an issue, my anger is completely justified.

Our anger is justified