Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: rain

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Just when you are about to go take your lonely incel walk, you hear the sound of rain on the window. Lol even the earth’s weather pattern hates you!

I love the rain though.

Just go out and walk in the rain anyway

You have no idea how much I hate being in the rain. I absolutely loathe it. Maybe it’s autism but I can’t stand the feeling of being rained on.

You have no idea how much I hate being in the rain. I absolutely loathe it. Maybe it’s autism but I can’t stand the feeling of being rained on.
Yes me too. I love summers evenings and winter nights.

Rains are like so incelish like they are like literally like cancelled lmao

Because I don´t have to go outside

I love rain
I like getting wet in it

you must live somewhere where it rarely rains. I hate it with all my heart.
same its so loud and repetitive and its almost always accompanied by thunder.

Rain is suifuel when you are stuck in your room all alone but you can still hear noise, like when you live in a noisy apartment or college dorm.

I find rain beautiful because it is the weather attributed to ruining peoples plans and interrupting their schedules along with snow. The sound is also very pleasant.

I find rain beautiful because it is the weather attributed to ruining peoples plans and interrupting their schedules along with snow. The sound is also very pleasant.
This, hating rain is normshit trait

don't go outside anyway. problem solved.

I love rain as well, especially thunderstorms.
09joker-whiteness-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Maybe because it more closely matches how I feel on the inside. There's nothing more irritating than living a miserable life on a warm sunny spring day.

Last edited:
Don't be a bitch walk in the rain

No thanks. I hate the rain. Just curious how many days per year on avg does it rain in your city?
Depends on the season. We average like at least a day a week for a month but the rest of the year is pretty dry

Depends on the season. We average like at least a day a week for a month but the rest of the year is pretty dry
Must be nice. Rains all the time here, one of the many reasons why I want to relocate.

If you breathe air you’re an incel

I love the rain though.
i like the rain
I love rain
I like getting wet in it
I find rain beautiful because it is the weather attributed to ruining peoples plans and interrupting their schedules. The sound is also very pleasant.
This, hating rain is normshit trait
I love rain as well, especially thunderstorms.
09joker-whiteness-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Maybe because it more closely matches how I feel on the inside. There's nothing more irritating than living a miserable life on a warm sunny spring day.
Don't be a bitch walk in the rain

I like walking at night when it's raining more. less people around

Fuck cold weather.