Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: Putting shit into your ears

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
You put random things inside your ears to clean them out. And the feeling of cleaning your ears feels good. But you always accidentally damage yourself and hear a ringing noise for a little bit

Lmao I think I did something like this when I was 7 or 8

i thought this guy meant literal poo

Sounds dangerous honestly.

Did something like this in the past tbh.

Don't think I've ever done something this stupid, this must be a low iq incel trait.

I've put stuff in my ears but I've never hurt them

i already have tinnitus in my right ear from an ear infection years ago

Yeah I used to put cotton buds in my ears to clean them out

If you are roughly cleaning your ears to the point your ear drums are ringing, couldn't you possibly damage your ear drum? I use q-tips bro.. I don't push them all the way into my ear canal either :feelshmm:

Do NOT use this shit:

244D0FE8 1704 4A73 9A6A 2C668C5FD648

They literally push ear wax back into the ear. I went deaf after using them ngl / had to get my ear cleaned by a toilet doctor in order to hear properly again.
Yeah I used to put cotton buds in my ears to clean them out
Don’t :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Like literal shit?
full

Do NOT use this shit:

View attachment 259629

They literally push ear wax back into the ear. I went deaf after using them ngl / had to get my ear cleaned by a toilet doctor in order to hear properly again.

Yeah, I don’t use them anymore of course. Thankfully I didn’t go deaf from them.

It's fine unless you use cotton buds like the guy above said, I use a thin object so my ears are clean and I have no problems doing it.

Not me, but I remember my father using the car keys...

I generate inhuman amounts of earwax and have to get my ears cleaned out at a doctor like twice a year or I go temporarily deaf

I generate inhuman amounts of earwax and have to get my ears cleaned out at a doctor like twice a year or I go temporarily deaf
I had to do that once and they blasted water into my ears

Do NOT use this shit:

View attachment 259629

You've used them wrong.

You have to use them cleaning the ear by the walls of the internal canal and pulling out the shit. If you made yourself deaf it was because you pushed those in like a retard.

Clean your ears or you can get tinnitus.

You've used them wrong.

You have to use them cleaning the ear by the walls of the internal canal and pulling out the shit. If you made yourself deaf it was because you pushed those in like a retard.

Clean your ears or you can get tinnitus.
I pushed them in like a retard. Was fucking deaf for a week lol :feelskek: :feelstastyman:

Damn threads like these causing me to go out and find pics to be ironic and end up developing new fetish. Now I just want to clean a foid's ears. This might be as erotic as brushing her teeth.
Ear1
Ear2
Ear3
Ear4
Ear5
Ear6
Ear7
Ear8
Ear9
Ear10
Ear11
Ear12
Ear13
Ear14
Ear15
Ear16
Ear17
Ear18
Ear19

I wonder if there are any celibate qts out there who just want an asexual relationship where all I do is clean her ears for her. I'd be up for that.

Damn threads like these causing me to go out and find pics to be ironic and end up developing new fetish. Now I just want to clean a foid's ears. This might be as erotic as brushing her teeth.
View attachment 261253View attachment 261254View attachment 261255View attachment 261258View attachment 261260View attachment 261257View attachment 261261View attachment 261262View attachment 261263View attachment 261264View attachment 261266View attachment 261267View attachment 261268View attachment 261269View attachment 261270View attachment 261271View attachment 261272View attachment 261273View attachment 261274

I wonder if there are any celibate qts out there who just want an asexual relationship where all I do is clean her ears for her. I'd be up for that.
Ok

I'm going to make ear-cleaning my new icon if someone quotes one of the above 19 images, I'll choose whichever is re-posted first.

Anything that numbs the pain

retard this is how you get an ear infection