Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel trait: pretending it didn't hurt

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
When I was a kid, if I got physically hurt by another boy I would just "absorb" the impact and hide how much it actually physically hurt because my retard child brain thought it made me appear tough. I was literally kicked in the balls "as a joke" by a huge jock in grade 8 and pretended it was nothing.

When I was a kid, if I got physically hurt by another boy I would just "absorb" the impact and hide how much it actually physically hurt because my retard child brain thought it made me appear tough. I was literally kicked in the balls "as a joke" by a huge jock in grade 8 and pretended it was nothing.

I think it happened to me something similar when i was really young. As a teenager i've retailated when i could, even if there was this one time a much older chad harassed me and all i could do was calling on my parents.

Another time in middle school I got ambushed in an alley by this eminem looking wigger faggot high school kid and he beat the shit out of me till I pissed myself.

Edit: maybe I should stop going into alleys tbh

True tbh it happens when u get bullied and u want to show ur strong

Same here. I was weak and would get beaten up if I tried to fight, so when people bullied me I just jestermaxxed my own pain and pretended I didn't care.

Pretending that it didn't hurt because you don't want to look like a bitchy cunt. Wins you respect of the gents and love of the ladies.

Yeah tried to not look weak

I got punched in the stomach in elementary school and pretended to absorb the impact while I had tears swelling in my eyes.

I did the same thing, for two reasons.
On one hand, I thought it would make me look less beta.
I also figured the physical pain constantly inflicted on me did not really hurt compared to the eternal loneliness and hatred anyway.

Can't relate. I cry like a bitch