Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: playing video games

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
That's not to say all incels like video games, but almost all adult male gamers suffer from arrested development. I have never in my life met a Chad who plays video games. If you haven't put away your toys by 16, there's a good chance you're not having sex.

It’s an incel cope to play everyday for 5-10 hours a day, but some Chads do play video games every now and then, but not in a copeing way, as in they don’t min-max.

A lot of normies, soys and women also play video games.

It’s an incel cope to play everyday for 5-10 hours a day, but some Chads do play video games every now and then, but not in a copeing way, as in they don’t min-max.
By the time they enter high school, Chads no longer play games in my experience. Normies play but most of them stop by 25 max. Post 25 it's only hard soys and incels left gaming.

And I do not really count toilets since they only use games as a platform to socialize.

By the time they enter high school, Chads no longer play games in my experience. Normies play but most of them stop by 25 max. Post 25 it's only hard soys and incels left gaming.

And I do not really count toilets since they only use games as a platform to socialize.

Chad can do whatever he wants.

Chad can do whatever he wants.
Chad has better things to do than sit in front of a computer. He's playing football and banging girls in the locker room while you waste years of your life grinding on WoW.

Chad has better things to do than sit in front of a computer. He's playing football and banging girls in the locker room while you waste years of your life grinding on WoW.
WoW is more normie than you think. It has this stereotype of being incels but per 1000 players I think WoW has much more normies than the average video game. Most WoW subscribers don’t even play other video games. WoW players aren’t really “gamers” in a sense. Most people I knew from WoW didn’t play other games.

There was a Chad on a reality TV show that’s just Chads and Stacey’s here, and he streams WoW.

Normies infiltrated and ruined video games like they ruined the internet.

fanbasehobby.png

Last edited:
all adult male gamers suffer from arrested development.
most adult males suffering from arrested development are gamers.
It's reverse.

I once met a thugmaxxed Spanish Chadlite. He challenged me in fifa (trash game) and he beat me. People always assume I'm a gaymer because I'm ugly

JFL it’s not 1985 dude, all adult males play video games.

Cope, Chad gets head while he's playing the latest FIFA

JFL it’s not 1985 dude, all adult males play video games.
Cope, real life is Chad's video game. The only reason to play video games are to escape your life temporarily and to waste time because you have nothing else going on. Chad is constantly on the move, making happy memories and slaying pussy. He has no time for kids' toys.

Cope, real life is Chad's video game. The only reason to play video games are to escape your life temporarily and to waste time because you have nothing else going on. Chad is constantly on the move, making happy memories and slaying pussy. He has no time for kids' toys.

What if I told you that being good looking allows you to do typically what is considered low tier beta shit, without being judged negatively for it? This is what we call blackpill

What if I told you that being good looking allows you to do typically what is considered low tier beta shit, without being judged negatively for it? This is what we call blackpill
Chad youtuber """"""geeks"""""" are not a real example. They probably don't even game outside of making videos/streaming.

Also I did say that a lot of guys can still he playing games in their early 20s but by 25 most have put it behind them. I personally never met a white Chad who games because like I said they are spending 100% of their time socializing, playing college sports, etc.

I mean, this is bullshit and everyone knows it.

I once tried out for a tier1 gladiator team ran by a chad. He was legit gaga chad. Also rank 1 in wow. He kicked me out of the team because I wasn't rank 1 material. Imagine getting mogged in wow by a giga chad, in life, looks and skill. Fuck this life.

Can’t relate

not true. normies play online shooters with their irl friends

while you’re playing your nitendo switch and collecting the stars in mario, chad is fucking your sister/mom in the next room

That's not to say all incels like video games, but almost all adult male gamers suffer from arrested development. I have never in my life met a Chad who plays video games. If you haven't put away your toys by 16, there's a good chance you're not having sex.
What is Henry Cavill

I also play video games a lot. I play for about 4 hours on weekdays and around 6 or more on weekends

BRUTAL

Meh.

There's a channel on YouTube by a sexhaver borderline oldcel Tyrone who's big into games and Anime, so there's that out of the window.

This was true five years ago, but I think with the rise of gamer girls (lol) they've brought Chad along for the ride, or some sort of magnetism effect. If you've ever talked to a Chad, and I haven't in a good 6 years, they will either flat out say they don't play video games, or say they do and mention a game that came out when they were a kid, or no older than 13 - because after that, they ditch video games for validation from foids.

My Chad childhood best friend plays video games whenever he gets a chance but he’s not like your standard gamer who will buy a game and play it for the story and play it to completion.

He’s the type to just play stuff like FPS and GTA games and be happy causing a bit of chaos and killing people and blowing up stuff until he gets tired and then turns the game off heh.

When we were young he also played fighting games or at least Street Fighter II as most of us Gen X kids did as well he’d play the various WWF wrestling games that came out at the time with me on NES and Super NES usually made by Acclaim.