Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: playing simulator games

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
For real, did any of you guys ever witnessed a normie, or a chad talking about playing simulator games? well neither did i. And the reason for that is, the undeniable fact, that simulator games are only enjoyed by truecels like you and me. We are the target audience when it comes to those kid of games. And the reason for that is obvious. Normies and Chads don't need to play those type of games since they are expierience life in the real world. They don't need a sim, showing them the life of a construction worker, they are the construction worker. They don't need a sim in order to become a pilot, chad already is a pilot in the real world. They don't need a sim to drive a huge truck through europe, delivering goods to other countries, they're delivering goods in a huge truck, in real life while simultaneously fucking their 10/10 prime stacy, you had to create for yourself in the sims 4.
71ZxiBEcvL SX342

630x360 Games CS3

51C1ZG41P9L SY445

Image cover

Header

Honestly if you ever played one of those games, and you enjoyed doing it. It's safe to say that, you past the point of no return, and all you can do now is to LDAR while playing your simulator games, since they're the closest thing you will ever get to having a real life.

Autism trait tbh @Blacktarpill

i played goat simulator on my phone 4 years back.

Ive played Flight Simulator games since i was 5, how over is it for me?

I played them all, SimAnt, SimEarth, Creatures, Dwarf Fortress, Flight Simulator, you name it.

@Blacktarpill would you fuck the exhaust pipe of a European truck?

:cryfeels:
Pretty much squealed of excitement when Flight Simulator 2020 was announced at E3
At least you have found a cope that works for you.

At least you have found a cope that works for you.
Put on hold because my Yoke’s & Joysticks are kaput because i used them for 7 years, theyre expensive as hell, so i play a damn ton of ETS2 in the meantime

My uncle is married with two kids and he has played every iteration of Flight Simulator ever released, he even owns the special joystick

When I was a kid my favorite game was train simulator it is over

My uncle is married with two kids and he has played every iteration of Flight Simulator ever released, he even owns the special joystick
He must be the usual exeption to the rule.

Dunno it it counts but football manager is a pretty good cope.

ets2 great cope tbh

No mani they are just too great.