Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: picked last in PE

O

Over4ogres

Banned
-
I noticed that the first kids picked in elementary pe are all chads now. The last ones picked were only beta inferior genetic incels

Nobody picked me but I joined the team I wanted anyways.

I always ditched PE

In football I was always picked first because I was a fucking MACHINE! :chad::chad::chad:

I was always picked first for sports. Incel myth liken to MSTOW “the Wall.”

When it came to me being the last person to get picked they would all just walk away like i didnt exist.

Nobody picked me but I joined the team I wanted anyways.

high inhib.

I was always picked last and when I played they never gave the ball to me they also always put me on defense and whenever I had the ball they kept shouting at me like give me the ball right now. Nice. Secondary school was fucking hell for me, I was constantly bullied 24/7 and no friends, I was just walking alone on break and worst of all fucking foids picked on me were making fun of me.

They were asking me how big is my dick but they were mocking me they were not doing it because they fancied me they were just fucking 24/7 mocking me in front of everyone and one of the bitch was like telling her chad boyfriend if he pushes me she will kiss him fucking ragefuel tbh looking back at those years. Fucking ragefuel I would come back drag meself under the fucking wall and be like you motherfucker better fight back or your life is fucking ruined bro.

Its too late now I cant go back and fix it. Now my personality is settled. At least nobody fucks with me now. Because I look like I'm about to murder everybody ded srs.

I wish I could go back and fix myself.... I wish..... Just give me 1 minute to talk to younger me. I would fix all my life. FUUUUUUUCK

every
single
time

Lol this was brutal for me

This was me in middle school but puberty helped me out and I was no longer always picked last in high school

I can confirm: same experience

More like weakcel skinnycel or fat cel trait tbh. I had this problem

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back