Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Persecutory Delusions

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Incels are treated like complete shit by everyone in their lives, including their own family quite often. As a result, it's not hard to believe that everyone is out to get you. If someone says something to you, you might interpret it as an insult, this is because many times bullies will insult in subtle ways to avoid trouble. This causes you to think "well I've been treated like shit my whole life, maybe everyone really is out to get me". And the thing is, if you tell anyone, they'll just laugh and call you crazy and not really help you out, which only supports the thesis that everyone is out to get you. So combine being treated like shit, developing mental illness, and not getting proper treatment for mental illness, and it's a recipe for disaster.

Incels are treated like complete shit by everyone in their lives, including their own family quite often. As a result, it's not hard to believe that everyone is out to get you. If someone says something to you, you might interpret it as an insult, this is because many times bullies will insult in subtle ways to avoid trouble. This causes you to think "well I've been treated like shit my whole life, maybe everyone really is out to get me". And the thing is, if you tell anyone, they'll just laugh and call you crazy and not really help you out, which only supports the thesis that everyone is out to get you. So combine being treated like shit, developing mental illness, and not getting proper treatment for mental illness, and it's a recipe for disaster.
A recipe to go ER, perhaps? :feelsseriously:

Also I know how you feel (except mental illness). I hate getting bullied by normshits and Chads. Usually I just take it. I mean what else am I supposed to do? If a Chadlite gets picked on by people and he stands up for himself, everyone will respect him. If an incel stands up for himself people see him as a sperg, and look at him like he just committed murder.

According to @mylifeistrash incels will get targeted by the governments. We will get spied on by the feds, gangstalked, blacklisted from banks, involuntarily taken to the mental hospital to cure our "misogyny" and "anti-social" personality.

I can see this happening in less than 5 years

According to @mylifeistrash incels will get targeted by the governments. We will get spied on by the feds, gangstalked, blacklisted from banks, involuntarily taken to the mental hospital to cure our "misogyny" and "anti-social" personality.

Cope no way

Same tbh everyone seems to target my ass in subtle ways even my own fucking family
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

High IQ, when you're ugly, every human interaction is suspicious. Nothing fells or looks right when you talk to anyone. You always think people are thinking: "Why the fuck does this genetic disgrace exist?"

Attachments

• 1582758797570.png
    1582758797570.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 32
Definitely true. It's a never ending cycle.

Are we the good or the bad guys? Who tf gives a rats ass. Either way the others aren't innocent. I mean put anyone in the body of an ugly truecel and see what they make of it. I doubt anyone of them will turn into Mr. Sunshine.

And don't come at me with pointing out that there's happy motivational speakers out there who are severely disfigured and what not. It's not the same. People notice extraordinary disabilities and pity those who suffer them, they treat these people more carefully and their 'morals' holds them back from saying anything negative.

It's something else with us.

I feel both the left and the right hate me for different reasons. They both can't get the real point about male problems since the first think they are problems linked to being too much the dominant gender while the latter thinks it's something related to not being able to find a trad wife. When you point out the real problem (how women see and select men) they both just go in full denyal.
So yes i feel like society as a whole is in trenches against me

Even other incels treated me like trash irl jfl

Definitely true. It's a never ending cycle.

Are we the good or the bad guys? Who tf gives a rats ass. Either way the others aren't innocent. I mean put anyone in the body of an ugly truecel and see what they make of it. I doubt anyone of them will turn into Mr. Sunshine.

And don't come at me with pointing out that there's happy motivational speakers out there who are severely disfigured and what not. It's not the same. People notice extraordinary disabilities and pity those who suffer them, they treat these people more carefully and their 'morals' holds them back from saying anything negative.

It's something else with us.
Yeah I've noticed that too. It' like if you're a legit 1/10 you get let off the hook. But if you're a 2-4 you are prime pickings for bullying.

Same tbh everyone seems to target my ass in subtle ways even my own fucking family
View attachment 208322
They've had studies that show parents treat better looking kids better.

Do you suffer from this?
yeah lol why do you think I made the thread?

I feel like happy couples are trying to drive me nuts maybe I'm just paranoid but I swear they are chasing me to rub their love in my face

It's not a delusion when it's true.

If you are ugly autistic and ethnic at the same time, the ultimate triple failo, then everyone automatically looks down on you, dislikes you, mocks, bullies, avoids or pities you. What that results in is a lack of friends, acquaintances and relationships, it causes immense social difficulties in all situations.

This is the story of my life, nobody's ever been on my side but whenever I show vulnerability or mess up, people are happy to kick me down and laugh at my suffering. Everybody is my enemy, and I am all alone against this whole scummy society.

It is already happening

Yup. I automatically assume everyone is an asshole and that they hate me even before I get to know them. If I see anyone smirking in my direction it's like I KNOW.

Everything you do is wrong

I don't know about insult but I do know any person talking to me has some hidden motives which is 1000% true all the time. I have stopped indulging myself in long conversation with people because they're talking to me not because they want to talk to me but because of something else.

The voices in my head threaten to kill me daily