Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: people try to annoy you in the most pathetic childish ways possible

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Like in school (when we b fucking 17, not kids but this also happened when I was a kid)

If you get a question wrong they b like "omg How'd u get that question wrong!! XD" to try and annoy you whether the question was actually difficult or not. Even though I literally never reacted it never stopped. I had this happening to me when I was fucking 17.

Another thing is the person sitting next to me overanalyze your work and say "why did u make the title so big? Why did u do it like that? Why did you write that much you didn't need to do that much? Why are you using that website for information? Why are you doing this and that? This would constantly happen and it was just fucking childish. If lockdown hadn'tve happened someone wouldve got beaten up whilst I would've been at school.

Another thing that happens is: you do the work faster than them then it means you rushed yours, if yours is better than there's then you're a tryhard need and if theirs is better than yours despite it rearely happening with me they'd jump on this and call me a retard n all dat.

Like I remember one time the nigger next to me finished his work and looks at my work and says "IVE ALREADY FINISHED. OMG? YOU HAVENT FINISHED YET? HAHAHA HOOOOWWWW HAVENT YOU FINISHED YET? and I be like "my nigga, I'm already on my second page, this is my second page I already did my first page." Then the dumb nigger says "OH, WELL U PROBABLY RUSHED YOURS THEN I DIDNT RUSH MINE"

Don't recognise this. I was detached from the social hierarchy at school. I didn't really interact with many people, and they didn't interact with me either.

Don't recognise this. I was detached from the social hierarchy at school. I didn't really interact with many people, and they didn't interact with me either.
The only time I got any interaction was when I was being bullied or beating up my bullies.

normies are reatrded beasts that bully everyone beneath them and praise anyone above them. They have no concept of individuality, just the hierarchical pyramid that must be followed at all costs

The only time I got any interaction was when I was being bullied or beating up my bullies.
Bullies have always left me alone. I guess that's the upside of being a total antisocial loner. :feelsokman:

cant relate but one time i went to school without a shirt under my sweatshirt once and i mentioned it to someone so they pulled the zipper down when i was in front of my oneitis who laughed at me

cant relate but one time i went to school without a shirt under my sweatshirt once and i mentioned it to someone so they pulled the zipper down when i was in front of my oneitis who laughed at me
A sweatshirt with a zip? Tf u on about. I'm not a cuckmerican I don't understand wot u sayin soz

status jockeying got really desperate in the 21st century

I've noticed this. I'm either lazy, a tryhard, or some other "flaw".

my flaw = my face

another one of the brutal highschool edition potent ragefuels :feelzez:

Ikr, I sometimes let people copy my homework because Im a cuck and then they make fun of my handwriting and these faggots arent being grateful that Im giving them the answers in the first place

I sit alone at school :dab:

Ikr, I sometimes let people copy my homework because Im a cuck and then they make fun of my handwriting and these faggots arent being grateful that Im giving them the answers in the first place
Ye person next to me will sometimes copy my work then another lesson they make fun of me

Normies are so weird and what's more they bully low status males that they take it upon themselves to try and single out in the most indirect ways.

Yeah this happened to me. All of it.

I know men who are 35 and 45 year old Virgina. One day that will be the norm the way things are going now ?

yeah people also treat you like shit, when you're an incel
Even people I don't know, will treat me like shit

I used to do that also, stopped cuz its ragefuel watching normgroids get credit for my work

Once blackpilled, a lot of things make sense in hindsight.

People are mean to you.
It has nothing to do with race or religion or attitude or politics.

It has to do with LOOKS!

Once blackpilled, a lot of things make sense in hindsight.

People are mean to you.
It has nothing to do with race or religion or attitude or politics.

It has to do with LOOKS!
I remember when I was 14 I looked up on Google "why is everyone mean to me for no reason" cuz I didnae know why but now I do

ur ugly and u falo everything its over

there was this one bitch that would just stare at my face laughing at me the whole class and then her friends started doing it

Same, exactly this

there was this one bitch that would just stare at my face laughing at me the whole class and then her friends started doing it
Ye wtf this happened with two males its so childish

I dont recognize you with any other avi tbh

Ye wtf this happened with two males its so childish

Similar in my class this year. Two foids, very tiny and into gay-pop.
They randomly look in my direction and laugh at me. Sometimes they laugh and then text each other.
Another time we were doing group projects and I turn around because the teacher said something and I see one of them talking to yet another girl, they are looking at me and laughing and when they notice me they look away.

Another time I came out of the toilet and all the foids were sitting at a table during lunchbreak and they immediately stopped talking once I showed up and hushed each other.
I am a walking joke.

Similar in my class this year. Two foids, very tiny and into gay-pop.
They randomly look in my direction and laugh at me. Sometimes they laugh and then text each other.
Another time we were doing group projects and I turn around because the teacher said something and I see one of them talking to yet another girl, they are looking at me and laughing and when they notice me they look away.

Another time I came out of the toilet and all the foids were sitting at a table during lunchbreak and they immediately stopped talking once I showed up and hushed each other.
I am a walking joke.
Ye same same same

I b walkin through cafeteria and I hear one of the girls say my name and they all start laughing and seconds later when I get to the library when I sit down these two normies one of them points at me and they both laugh