Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: People treat you like dirt

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
Everywhere i go, whatever i'm doing, even in my home people treat me like i'm scum who doesn't deserve an ounce of respect.

I just went out for a walk and every person i passed was grinning and some foids with their boyfriends were pointing and laughing at me with their boyfriends. Even the landwhales found my existence amusing.

I'm also targeted by the teenage foid who lives above me. She's always playing this loud bass music at ridiculous levels at all times during the day/night. I asked her if she could keep it down but she more or less laughed in my face.

I'm fed up of this and i would have roped a long time ago if i was certain it would work and not end up living as a incel vegetable if it messed up. Hell, if my experience doesn't prove things like the dogpill then i don't know what does. All animals are treated better than us.

There's a reason why i LDAR and these examples explain why i do.

Last edited:
She's always playing this loud bass music at ridiculous levels at all times during the day/night. I asked her if she could keep it
I lived both with chads and stacies. DO not and I say DO NOT fucking ever live with them if you are going to study in other city. :feelsree:

Yep. Low value men are treated the worst. It literally should be no surprise that certain men are hermits and don't try anymore.

I relate to getting laughed at in the street.

Are you like comically ugly? Weird looking? Cuz that's me.

I relate to getting laughed at in the street.

Are you like comically ugly? Weird looking? Cuz that's me.

My physical appearance is clearly a big part of it, yes.

My physical appearance is clearly a big part of it, yes.
Haus der 1000 leichen

Dirt? I’m treated like parasite infested diarrhea.

Theses dumb motherfuckers even treat dirt bad.... with their motherfucking plows... killing off the microbiota and drying it out.

You know how the saying goes.
We aren't entitled to even basic respect or not getting fucked with.