Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: people treat you like children

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
there was an earlier post about how if you don't meet certain informal rites of passages, you will stay forever a child.

100% true, and for me, it extends beyond that.

for no reason at all today, a high-tier normie, someone, my age, who I am taller than, began calling me "buddy" after saying things like "no problem." "no problem buddy"

like what in the actual fuck, im as old as you.

Anyone else get stuff like this?

I just look like a kid cuz of my height

Because of the way you look like, and your non-imposing demeanor as a symptom of persistently low serotonin.

This girl at work who is half my age talked to me like a child recently.

I don't mind. I am a helpless child

I honestly haven’t even talked to anyone in real life for 4 months

with my gay voice, short stature and frame, and being ricecel, that automatically makes people think I'm a baby, an ugly balding baby at that

Teehee no sweaty, you're just being silly.

Yep, got called "buddy" by a fat cunt at Subway who was the same age as me.
Also got called "pal" by a girl in a university class.

at my first job (which only lasted a week before i was fired) the supervisor called me a baby

I guess they know that you're unlikely to be having an active sex life, hence are still viewed as a kind of boy

People treat me like that too because of my height

Just older people who have known me since childhood tbh.

People don’t acknowledge your existence

Chadpreet friend at the gym calls me "Buddy", "Bud" or "Champ". Lecturer's treated me like a handicapped child.