Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: people treat you badly even if you are quiet, even if you don't cause problems, even if you don't yell, don't insult, don't be arrogant,

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]It happens to me all the time: people don't like me. No matter what I do ... they detect me strange, non-NT or something like that ... I generate them as anger and bewilderment, with a little fear ... and I am an introverted and reserved person, kind and pleasant, who does not I yell, or cause problems, or insult, or speak yelling, or anything ... no matter what I do ... or they ignore me, or they tease me, or they intimidate me, or they speak to me with anger and / or contempt, or they don't like me ...:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It is as if there is an invisible barrier between me and the rest of the people (normies) that prevents me from generating ties with them.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
I also want to say that I am a loser, frustrated, tormented, inhibited that while EVERYONE in elementary school, hs, college laughed, they were scandalous, they had girlfriends, and they were outgoing and happy, I rotted in my bitterness ...:feelscry::incel:[/UWSL]

Introverted incel: weirdo,creep, psycho

introverted Chad: mysterious, high-iq, sweet

Lol never be kind and pleasent to normies. They sniff that shit out like hungry rabid dogs and proceed to rip you apart. All to improve their own social standing. That's why I always bring them down a peg or two if they start getting on me.

yeah. start being meaner, it's not gonna help you much but at least it relieves the stress
yea, I'm not saying go beat up random normies, but helping anyone or being nice to anyone as an incel is ultra cucked.

yea, I'm not saying go beat up random normies, but helping anyone or being nice to anyone as an incel is ultra cucked.
this. submissiveness only makes people treat you worse

[UWSL]It happens to me all the time: people don't like me. No matter what I do ... they detect me strange, non-NT or something like that ... I generate them as anger and bewilderment, with a little fear ... and I am an introverted and reserved person, kind and pleasant, who does not I yell, or cause problems, or insult, or speak yelling, or anything ... no matter what I do ... or they ignore me, or they tease me, or they intimidate me, or they speak to me with anger and / or contempt, or they don't like me ...:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It is as if there is an invisible barrier between me and the rest of the people (normies) that prevents me from generating ties with them.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I also want to say that I am a loser, frustrated, tormented, inhibited that while EVERYONE in elementary school, hs, college laughed, they were scandalous, they had girlfriends, and they were outgoing and happy, I rotted in my bitterness ...:feelscry::incel:[/UWSL]
Start being mean and dark triad

agreed

Unless you’re literally Harvey Weinstein or something you pay a much heavier cost for not being sociable than being a bad person. I’ve heard my name be mentioned at work as someone that no one doesn’t like, but even with my coworkers who are of the same age as me I am clearly on the outs. I’m not shunned but I am very obviously not one of them and never will be

a lot of people seem to have the Jordan Cuckerson view on men, where they are all fundamentally evil and violent.

and if they don't act with outgoing bravado and hypersocial machismo at all times, then they are not releasing those impulses and learning how to control them, and so the calm quiet guy is actually MORE dangerous and MORE capable of wrongdoing than the outgoing alcoholics and bullies.

it's retarded but that's what we're dealing with right now.

Why are you still like that?
^ I became cruel after joining inceldom. People won't treat you any better, but atleast you won't be walked over all the time

Why are you still like that?
[UWSL]Because I am a weak, insecure and cowardly piece of shit that I am like that so as not to cause problems, to protect myself, so that people treat me well ... and I get the opposite, but I cannot change it because I am insecure, inhibited shit and quiet and I can't change my personality, pretend that I have the traits of a confident, confident person and all that[/UWSL]

Yes. When I lived in a commune, certain youth would bully me because I was anxious and avoidant. Staff members made it worse by divulging my autism diagnosis freely.

Lol never be kind and pleasent to normies. They sniff that shit out like hungry rabid dogs and proceed to rip you apart. All to improve their own social standing. That's why I always bring them down a peg or two if they start getting on me.
[UWSL]exactly as you say ... they crush the weakest to improve their social position, because they know that they are not in the top (chads) and they have to compete a lot and show a lot to show value, that's why one of the things they do, apart from imitating the alpha behavior of confidence and trust (even if they don't have as much as a chad, they imitate that they do), apart from tattoomaxx, apart from gymmaxx, and shit like that, they pound the weakest to show their strength, worth, virility, confidence. It is very cruel what they do. The chads DID NOT INTIMIDATE ME, or ignore me or feel sorry for me, they gave me a bit of conversation and things like that, the normies are the bully monsters that destroyed my life.:lasereyes:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Because I am a weak, insecure and cowardly piece of shit that I am like that so as not to cause problems, to protect myself, so that people treat me well ... and I get the opposite, but I cannot change it because I am insecure, inhibited shit and quiet and I can't change my personality, pretend that I have the traits of a confident, confident person and all that[/UWSL]
I'm not saying you should be "confident" that's just shit normies say, you should at least be neutral and not try to suck up to normies, they hate you no matter what you do so why should you be kind or nice.

I'm not saying you should be "confident" that's just shit normies say, you should at least be neutral and not try to suck up to normies, they hate you no matter what you do so why should you be kind or nice.
Honestly i just aim to be as quiet as possible with normies

Treat them like if they are beneath you, even if it’s not true.
They will be angry at you, because you don’t act like you are supposed to act (in their eyes).

You will be amused when you realize how much power you actually have over them, because you can annoy them and ruin their day easily.

I actually treat people from above, like if i were something better than them, just to annoy them, especially women.

They will be angry at you, because you don’t act like you are supposed to act (in their eyes).

You will be amused when you realize how much power you actually have over them, because you can annoy them and ruin their day easily.

I actually treat people from above, like if i were something better than them, just to annoy them, especially women.
low inhibs me

I feel you, brother. No matter how hard i tried, i was unable to get positive attention from people. So i stopped doing this meaningless stuff and fully accepted my true nature as a social reject/incel. The bluepilled ones always keep telling you to become charismatic, interesting and entertaining person blah blah. It's all a huge cope, you either born and remain winner (chad) or a Loser (inkel), no personality is powerful enough to change your position.

Hahaha, you are above fucking normies tho.

You are dealt a Shit Hand that you didnt even Ask for .

There is No Reason for you to be a Doormat Type of Guy

You have to Shit On People exspecially If They try , starting to Shit On you.

They hate you because of that, man.

You are a omega wolf, you are defenseless, it's because of that they hate you

Maybe you have the "Come bully me face" :blackpill: never began

You're just gonna sink lower and lower by being the nice guy.

Also one huge thing, foids will never respect you. They prefer the outgoing asshole bad boy type.

It takes time but just practice being an asshole to everyone. Easier if you live in a major city. Much harder if you live in a small town.