Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: People threaten you with violence regularly and you just suffer it

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★★
Coworkers especially threaten me with violence regularly, as I have stated in the past. Before it did not bother me as much, but just recently it hit me that I am probably working with some very borderline criminal people, most of whom brag about having committed violent acts on others. Even though they don't have a criminal record, in an ideal world they would be put behind bars or put to the gallows for their evils against others.

Usually, they just make a weird threat to me and do nothing else. I suppose the appeal is seeing if I have a reaction or not (some of the shit they say is really out there) but even then I'd think it would get old, but to them, it doesn't. After all, that is the typical life of a high-inhibition non-NT khhv trucel who lacks dark triad traits. But today it hit an extreme point. As I was leaving work today a coworker called me a bitch very loudly in the parking lot for no reason. I smiled very widely like a psycho would with my eyes widened and walked away and I got into my car. Then out of nowhere this guy's car pulls around to my driver-side door and he pulls a pistol (looked like a small handgun, maybe a glock) out of the side of his door and pointed his hand at me, then pointed his hand at the gun.

As usual, I will do nothing about this due to high inhibition and the fact that I am a pussy. Nothing really can be done other than quitting my job because I do not have an HR at my workplace and Iaw enforcement/OSHA would not have tangible evidence because we don't have working security cameras in the workplace, so it would just be their word against mine which has never worked in the past. Plus I am an incel and don't want to invite law enforcement/glowies/feds into my life more than I already have (like posting on this honeypot). I will just continue to suffer until whenever my workplace moves (in about 3 months) and then I will use this as an excuse to quit and hopefully get a remote job where I can avoid normalscum.

But it is quite funny to see how simply my looks and non-NT status result in threats of violence and pure hatred from normie coworkers. ITfags won't touch this shit with a 10-metre pole because they want to maintain the shitty narrative that incels bring poor treatment upon themselves. I have done nothing of the calibre to deserve shitty treatment like this.

Last edited:
What line of work do you do brocel?

What line of work do you do brocel?
I am a part-time retail wageslave at a small business (not a chain). I don't work a full-time job at the moment because I am still in university.

I am a part-time retail wageslave at a small business (not a chain). I don't work a full-time job at the moment because I am still in university.
record them saying it

most of whom brag about having committed violent acts on others. Even though they don't have a criminal record, in an ideal world they would be put behind bars or put to the gallows for their evils against others.
and what is their skin color? xD

Last edited:
just carry a 9mm if you're in burgerland theory.
that's what I do. it's like living in iraq out here

it's over

just carry a 9mm if you're in burgerland theory.
that's what I do. it's like living in iraq out here

it's over
I am in burgerland, so I will have to "consider" buying an item solely for self-defense (in Forza Horizon 4).

Sad but true :feelsbadman:

record them saying it
Maybe a good idea to have as a protection/proof just in case, if it escalates to the point where I have no choice but to call law enforcement. Maybe a preemptive measure I guess. I will have to purchase a pocket voice recorder. Even then, using that evidence would be my absolute last resort, I don't want cops to get involved.

I am in burgerland, so I will have to "consider" buying an item solely for self-defense (in Forza Horizon 4).
i would recommend glock 19maxx or 22, they're both good.
if you want to be more American or German, go Sig Sauer. I'd get the p226 tbh

over

I invest half of my NEETbuxx so those bastids slave twice. Had enough with crappy coworkers taking frustrations out on me. Now it’s about enjoying early retirement with dividends. Do what you can to get out of the rat-race. It takes planning to avoid normscum.

Absolutely brutal. I’d be tempted to go RS, not encouraging you to throw your life away tho
E9F6F5B0 14B1 4173 9B26 D71264AE0DEF

Same thats crazy. My new strat is to intentionally provoke them. If they touch me I will fuck them up and report them to police. Maybe do a lil castle, a lil hassle doctrine someday too.

Ask them to kill you and they will.leave you alone!

Normies NEVER do anything that you want and will ALWAYS do the opposite thing...

Coworkers especially threaten me with violence regularly, as I have stated in the past. Before it did not bother me as much, but just recently it hit me that I am probably working with some very borderline criminal people, most of whom brag about having committed violent acts on others. Even though they don't have a criminal record, in an ideal world they would be put behind bars or put to the gallows for their evils against others.

Usually, they just make a weird threat to me and do nothing else. I suppose the appeal is seeing if I have a reaction or not (some of the shit they say is really out there) but even then I'd think it would get old, but to them, it doesn't. After all, that is the typical life of a high-inhibition non-NT khhv trucel who lacks dark triad traits. But today it hit an extreme point. As I was leaving work today a coworker called me a bitch very loudly in the parking lot for no reason. I smiled very widely like a psycho would with my eyes widened and walked away and I got into my car. Then out of nowhere this guy's car pulls around to my driver-side door and he pulls a pistol (looked like a small handgun, maybe a glock) out of the side of his door and pointed his hand at me, then pointed his hand at the gun.

As usual, I will do nothing about this due to high inhibition and the fact that I am a pussy. Nothing really can be done other than quitting my job because I do not have an HR at my workplace and Iaw enforcement/OSHA would not have tangible evidence because we don't have working security cameras in the workplace, so it would just be their word against mine which has never worked in the past. Plus I am an incel and don't want to invite law enforcement/glowies/feds into my life more than I already have (like posting on this honeypot). I will just continue to suffer until whenever my workplace moves (in about 3 months) and then I will use this as an excuse to quit and hopefully get a remote job where I can avoid normalscum.

But it is quite funny to see how simply my looks and non-NT status result in threats of violence and pure hatred from normie coworkers. ITfags won't touch this shit with a 10-metre pole because they want to maintain the shitty narrative that incels bring poor treatment upon themselves. I have done nothing of the calibre to deserve shitty treatment like this.
Jesus Christ just quit your job that normie is fucking insane or kill him (in video game)