Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: People think you look homeless

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Especially in winter when I go outside I have heared that.
Like so fucking brutal ngl.
I must look like a total subhuman then.
Brutall over.

It has to do with not knowing how to dress. If your clothes are dirty, ill-fitting, and poorly coordinated.

:feelshaha: I got that few times, i wear oversized comfortable clothes.

Hairmaxxing and never brushing it + curly-wavy shapeless shitty hair.

Not very surprised:panties:

Its more like a trucel trait imo ngl

I look like shit in everything I wear.

One time a few years ago I was walking back home around midnight, with a big backpack on me (full of Yugioh cards JFL, it was a late night tournament). I'm pretty sure I was showered and shaven, and all that. But I probably just look autistic to most people anyway.

The police stopped me a few minutes from my house to question me about some alleged guy that looked like me that pranked a house, and then asked me what was in my backpack. And asked me where I lived.

I later realized that they were checking to see if I was homeless and might have arrested me if I was or something JFL.

Yeah its cause normalshits get a hair cut every other fucking week and groom themselves every day. Its ridiculous the lengths they go to. Imagine forking out that amount of money even though you're a 4 or 5.

Haha this has been me my whole.life I never had 'dress sense' and because my body shape has always changed and I'm a strange build.indont fit well into many of the cheap clothes I wear. At one point when I had some extra cash I spent extra on some.real Berghaus fleeces only for rocks to fall out my joint and burn holes in them and I still wear them today. I've worn the same pair of Adidas track pants for 3 years nearly everyday now.
People.mustbtyijkninnevee change but I just have 3 lots of the same.
I want some tactical hard wearing military style trousers but everything's.been pussified.
I wish fight club.was.legit
"In the world I see you would wear.keather clothes that's would last you the rest of your life"

Relatable
Even my family thinks I look like a hobo when I grow out my beard
It has to do with not knowing how to dress. If your clothes are dirty, ill-fitting, and poorly coordinated.
Cope
My clothes are decent

Cope
My clothes are decent

Are they? How much fashion sense do you actually have? It has to do with how the clothes fit you. You must wear the clothes. The clothes cannot wear you.

Yes.

This is how I used to dress:

F0218af8 5704 457e 9bb1 2e9b5550b94e 13b505b528e5f6e71086f10b99046a5f0

23030079 Black 001

M1A 384E AV237 79 0 30

A redheaded White male frowned at me with disgust. White femoids switch sidewalks to avoid me.

Are they? How much fashion sense do you actually have? It has to do with how the clothes fit you. You must wear the clothes. The clothes cannot wear you.
I dress exactly like an average normie at my age would
Also how would that reflect on my family's opinion at all? It's just over

I dress exactly like an average normie at my age would
Also how would that reflect on my family's opinion at all? It's just over

Your beard? You probably don't keep it well enough to satisfy your family.

And you think you dress like an average normie. I think I do too. But one, I'm small so clothes don't fit me properly. And two, on paper my clothes might be fine, if I told you what I was wearing that might sound fine, but in actuality I have no sense of fashion. It's more than just matching your shirt with your pants.

Your beard? You probably don't keep it well enough to satisfy your family.

And you think you dress like an average normie. I think I do too. But one, I'm small so clothes don't fit me properly. And two, on paper my clothes might be fine, if I told you what I was wearing that might sound fine, but in actuality I have no sense of fashion. It's more than just matching your shirt with your pants.
This sounds like some high level redpill copium

Society's perception won't change if at all just because of your clothes kek, face rules over all. People deadass assume and tell me I look tired as shit all the time when I'm not, because of my shitty eye area.

That's all there is to it, really

This sounds like some high level redpill copium

Society's perception won't change if at all just because of your clothes kek, face rules over all. People deadass assume and tell me I look tired as shit all the time when I'm not, because of my shitty eye area.

That's all there is to it, really

You didn't say anything about tired. Maybe you do have tired eyes. But not keeping a clean face and not dressing with purpose, that'll make you look like a homeless person.

You didn't say anything about tired. Maybe you do have tired eyes. But not keeping a clean face and not dressing with purpose, that'll make you look like a homeless person.
Legit IT tier advice tbh

learn how to dress, it’s not difficult,