Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: people think you are gay because they never see you with girls

⭑papers

⭑papers

Greycel
★★★
Title.
I've been suspected to be gay a lot of times by people at school, and my family even.

I remember one day, i was in class, the topic of gay dudes came up in a group of boys that was chatting next to me, they were talking and one of them said they don't know anyone who's gay in real life, then, he paused for a moment, and went like "wait, isn't [my name] gay?"
He said that, all the other boys agreed, they also thought i was gay.
I heard that, i stood up and faced them and said that i was actually, not gay, i was straight.
They were somewhat surprised, they were completely serious in thinking i was gay, they weren't even laughing, they weren't even talking to me, but i just happened to hear it.
One of them went like, "oh sorry dude, it's just that i never see you with girls, i thought you just weren't interested in them, like no offense, but thats what i thought"
This wasn't just regular banter where you call another dude a faggot and laugh, they were completely serious.
I got very mad at that, of course. I'm a man. That's one of the most disrespectful and offensive things you can be called as one.

I never displayed feminine behaviour, i never acted like a fag, never did anything with another dude where others could see it, never had weird dynamics with male friends, i don't have very feminine features, never had a weird voice, nothing else but the fact most boys in the school and most boys my age already had girlfriends or were seen with girls, and i didn't, indicated that i was actually gay. That was the only reason people thought i was gay.
Normgroids cannot comprehend another man is just not capable of being with girls as easily as they can, or at all, they cannot think of another reason for why that is so, so they MUST be gay.

It feels worse when your own family does this, ever since i was a teenager my mom asked me several times from there and onwards if i was gay because i never brought girls over or was seen with girls, had female friends..
One day she just sat me down out of nowhere to give me a lecture about how being gay is ok, how she accepts me and such, when i never told her i was gay, never acted so, she just assumed it, I got pretty angry at her for doing that shit out of nowhere.

My friend forced me to go to a party with him. No girls were dancing with me so I stayed on the sofa. Then because a group of guys wanted the sofa to themselves, they started accusing me of being a homosexual. Then people started looking at me weird so I ran out and left the party. This happened like 3 months ago

''Why do people think I am gay?''

⭑papers

My friend forced me to go to a party with him. No girls were dancing with me so I stayed on the sofa. Then because a group of guys wanted the sofa to themselves, they started accusing me of being a homosexual. Then people started looking at me weird so I ran out and left the party. This happened like 3 months ago
Being invited to parties and having friends are fakecel traits.

Did you get scared they were going to beat you or what?
What's even the point of going to parties as incel? No one goes to a party to fucking dance and eat the food lmao, it's all to try to get foids. It will be boring as fuck to sit around and more ropefuel to see everyone succeeding in doing that.
Especially if your friends are gl and you have to split from them later so you are not only left alone but you also have to see them do that.

Never happened to me.

I had similar situation.A ex friend literally told to be "Come on dude,we know you are gay,we never saw you with a girl".This really hurt me.You cant explain to these people that girls just dont like you,because of your appereance.Normies would tell you"Bro just be yourself go out there and meet people"Dont belive them they live in another world.We incels live in the real world.

Did you get scared they were going to beat you or what?
Na just embarrassed
My college is liberal as fuck, trannies and homosexuals are everywhere

My grandma asked me if there was any boys in my school that I liked :fuk:

my bullies would always say this about me. i have no hoes so im prolly gay with the friend i had

My 15 year old brother called me a faggot and thinks I'm gay

They would not invite you had you been a repulsive truecel. Otherwise its not over.
Lower your requirements and step up your game so you won't be such a volcel here.

I can relate, it's so fucking annoying

One day she just sat me down out of nowhere to give me a lecture about how being gay is ok, how she accepts me and such, when i never told her i was gay, never acted so, she just assumed it, I got pretty angry at her for doing that shit out of nowhere.
Being gay is not ok
Welcome To Hell Swerk GIF

I tell my NT friend that I'm still figuring things out when it comes to girls, and he always replies that it's good that I'm "figuring out my sexual preferences." Really I'm figuring out how to be sexually preferred

Title.
I've been suspected to be gay a lot of times by people at school, and my family even.

I remember one day, i was in class, the topic of gay dudes came up in a group of boys that was chatting next to me, they were talking and one of them said they don't know anyone who's gay in real life, then, he paused for a moment, and went like "wait, isn't [my name] gay?"
He said that, all the other boys agreed, they also thought i was gay.
I heard that, i stood up and faced them and said that i was actually, not gay, i was straight.
They were somewhat surprised, they were completely serious in thinking i was gay, they weren't even laughing, they weren't even talking to me, but i just happened to hear it.
One of them went like, "oh sorry dude, it's just that i never see you with girls, i thought you just weren't interested in them, like no offense, but thats what i thought"
This wasn't just regular banter where you call another dude a faggot and laugh, they were completely serious.
I got very mad at that, of course. I'm a man. That's one of the most disrespectful and offensive things you can be called as one.

I never displayed feminine behaviour, i never acted like a fag, never did anything with another dude where others could see it, never had weird dynamics with male friends, i don't have very feminine features, never had a weird voice, nothing else but the fact most boys in the school and most boys my age already had girlfriends or were seen with girls, and i didn't, indicated that i was actually gay. That was the only reason people thought i was gay.
Normgroids cannot comprehend another man is just not capable of being with girls as easily as they can, or at all, they cannot think of another reason for why that is so, so they MUST be gay.

It feels worse when your own family does this, ever since i was a teenager my mom asked me several times from there and onwards if i was gay because i never brought girls over or was seen with girls, had female friends..
i remember when a group of people came up to me at a table when i was all alone and this one guy asked if i was gay and i said no and they started laughing. I fucking hate this world. Everytime i talked to a guy, people assumed i was dating them too. They really love to assume we are gay just because we are ugly. Why cant they be logical and assume i’m just scared to get laughed at because of my subhuman face

Normies think that subhumans are gay because fags often look dysgenic.
So they see an ugly dysgenic man and think that he is gay.

Trucel trait: No one cares about you, they don't notice you're existing amongst them.

Trucel trait: No one cares about you, they don't notice you're existing amongst them.
agreed, the only people who care about me is my close family, my outside family and the outside world couldn't give 2 flying fucks

Why didn’t you threaten to fight them (in gta) I find that to be really effective since most Normie are giant pussies