Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: People tell you to 'stop making that face'

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
'Why are you looking at me like that?'

'Are you mad at me?'

'You look like you want to kill me'

All while I'm just sitting and doing nothing, gazing around me and it happens so often JFL. I guess my default face is a criminal's face.

holy shit that happens to me so much

Some stupid bitch told me to smile. I didn't see why I had to.

And even when you were happy and did smile. People would ask you why you were smiling

Lmao ugly men cant do anything right

'Are you mad at me?'

All while I'm just sitting and doing nothing, gazing around me and it happens so often JFL. I guess my default face is a criminal's face.
Never heard this but I heard "Anon, I used to think you were a massive asshole" from another guy after we knew each other a bit more.

I look sad and gloomy all the time. Even my resting face. People tell me to brighten up all the time

I look angry when I am performing some strenuous activity, like lifting something or climbing stairs. I've gotten that before too. It's one of those things you can't really control.

I look angry when I am performing some strenuous activity, like lifting something or climbing stairs. I've gotten that before too. It's one of those things you can't really control.

Life is a strenuous activity.

My parents always tell me that A LOT.

But if normies tell me that, I will just do this
Smile

'Are you mad at me?'

That's called being ugly , unfortunately
I look sad and gloomy all the time. Even my resting face. People tell me to brighten up all the time
If you had a GF you wouldn't

And even when you were happy and did smile. People would ask you why you were smiling
It's a sick joke.

Holy shit yes I've been told exactly that verbatim because of my fucked up face

Same but it so happens that it's my normal face

i don't smile - you look angry

i smile - you look like a war criminal

i don't smile - you look angry

i smile - you look like a war criminal
i don't smile - you okay dude?

i smile - what are you laughing about?

also "why does your face look like that"

my mother used to tell me that whenever she took pictures of family events, when in reality it was just how i looked like when i smile

my mother used to tell me that whenever she took pictures of family events, when in reality it was just how i looked like when i smile
yeah it's like they cannot comprehend that the face itself looks terrible, not the expressions you make.

I have a blank stare when I sit there not doing anything and when i'm performing an activity. People gawk at me like I'm special needs or something. Its usually because I'm daydreaming about something or in deep thought.

I get told I look like a serial killer a lot