Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: People say you're average

N

NormScum

Banned
-
Usually they say something like "you're average looking, comb your hair and take a shower and you will get a girlfriend teehee"

(FYI, I posted on a forum where they rated a bunch of others as well, all the people rated average were incels)

Whereas Chad simply exists and has females begging to fuck.

Words are meaningless if they aren't backed up by actions. If women say you're good enough but none of them want anything to do with you then they're lying and you're unattractive

Words are meaningless if they aren't backed up by actions. If women say you're good enough but none of them want anything to do with you then they're lying and you're unattractive
Exactly. It's virtue signalling. The same way they "say" they like personality but really are shallow and only want Chad.

lol i dont even get virtue signallers when i post my face on incelseflie

never been told that im average

Ugly = "youre average, just do xyz and youll be handsome!"

Attractive = "omg you are so hot do you have snapchat?"

"you're average" means you're just an average male with no good physical quality that make women wet. Also remember the average male are incel tier (Asians majority of world population with China and India as top 2 most populous countries in the world). So saying you're average is saying that nothing special about your looks. Nothing good in your looks can be celebrated and enjoyed by women

Ugly = "youre average, just do xyz and youll be handsome!"

Attractive = "omg you are so hot do you have snapchat?"
Pretty much. And when you're truecel that's when you know it's over because you either get no replies or people just straight up tell you it's over jfl

Pretty much. And when you're truecel that's when you know it's over because you either get no replies or people just straight up tell you it's over jfl
"Youre not that ugly"

FACTS

Get this shit a lot. It's either that I'm average, below average, or ugly. Either way, all of them are insults.

if you have to try, its over