Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: People say you look like a

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Child molester, rapist or sex offender. They openly say this to your face. Some are your “friends”

I've never been told this straight up, but jokes hinting at it have been made several times by different people. It's over.

Makes sense, they realize consensual sex is no option for people like us

had this happen to me numerous times, people just think I'm a creep.

Been said I look like a school shooter/terrorist, but not any of what you said

Incel trait: People say you look like a school shooter
Beat me to it. I've gotten this before, and that I look like a terrorist. Had someone tell me to my face I look like the Unabomber, too. I didn't even know who the fuck that was at the time and had to look him up. I've been called a creep and a rapist, too, but the latter only online.

i got that type of comment too. it's better than getting the classic "you look like you're... um... good with computers" comment.

Incel trait: people don't say anything because they don't want to interact with you for any reason.

A roastie art hoe said that to me and ı jokingly said ''And you will be my next victim ıf u dont stfu''

yeah it does happen to me

A roastie art hoe said that to me and ı jokingly said ''And you will be my next victim ıf u dont stfu''
20200425 161710

How can one man be so based?

Child molester, rapist or sex offender. They openly say this to your face. Some are your “friends”
In my case, it was pedo, and it started as early as grade 3 or 4 although the first time it was to my face was in Grade 6. Being an early bloomer is not a good thing as an incel.

i got that type of comment too. it's better than getting the classic "you look like you're... um... good with computers" comment.
Nerd = unattractive/unsocial. Computers is just an excuse, it's mixing up cause and effect to try sugarcoat it. It's not that computers made anyone incel, it's that inceldom made people stuck on computers. Etc...

I shaved my beard to a mustache and my coworker joked "don't go too close to a school now".

I remember in middle school this tall black bitch said I looked like a little rapist.

I’ve been told in the past, as a 16 year old, that I look like a pedophile...

Nerd = unattractive/unsocial. Computers is just an excuse, it's mixing up cause and effect to try sugarcoat it. It's not that computers made anyone incel, it's that inceldom made people stuck on computers. Etc...
yeah dude, the computer comment implies weak and ugly, while the criminal comment implies ugly and threatening. threatening excludes weak usually.

They just tell me i'm ugly

They just tell me i'm ugly

Same. The most hurtful is where they openly call you ugly to your face. There's nothing you can even do about it, because its true. You can't even say anything back. Truly ERfuel

Makes sense, they realize consensual sex is no option for people like us

People say to the incel "You look like x type of person"
People say to the chad "You look like x person"

Was never told that

incel trait: people say you look like a drug addict

Sad shit.
People intuitively know that there is no hope for us.

They say I look retarted

I dont talk with a lot of ppl

I’ve been called a school shooter before but thats it

yeah dude, the computer comment implies weak and ugly, while the criminal comment implies ugly and threatening. threatening excludes weak usually.
Nope, weak people are now magically more dangerous than anyone in society.