Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: People said you lack empathy

subzero

subzero

Chinkwell who is going to #LLMAXXORKMS
-
98d 16h 39m
They have a point but the thing is that I literally can't even form any healthy relationships with other people even with my family it's pretty strained and can get into pretty bad arguments that can last for days and weeks. Everywhere I go I always had people staring at me with scorn as if I am literally scum of the earth.

Meanwhile everyone go regularly having parties and having balanced lives as I am having the full brunt of hostility triggered at any moment towards me (some people might call me out for exaggeration but I overstay my welcome much faster than normies without doing anything, so my point stands). I don't understand why should I even bother building relationships with people who would cheer upon my death? Let alone having empathy?

It's just a ploy to get your guard down, normies are hyenas after being starved by chads (and richfags) of resources and they will smell any weakness just like piranhas smell blood. They may not attack you now but that doesn't mean they won't attack or not want to attack you. They enjoy to see me suffer, and I will bask in their suffering in return.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

look here look listen
★★★★
3d 4h 29m
Incel trait: Being involuntarily celibate

Gоd

Gоd

Thief
★★★★★
15d 11h 30m
Incel trait: Being involuntarily celibate
44513.jpg

Nikalas

Nikalas

I want to be caressed by mommy
★★★
7d 8h 27m
No, I am a very sympathetic and empathetic person, it won't get me laid

subzero

subzero

-
98d 16h 39m
No, I am a very sympathetic and empathetic person, it won't get me laid
I literally can't relate to any other person tbh.

Malvo

Malvo

17 confirmed points
★★★★★
11d 10h 28m
Over for sociopathcels

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
★★★★★
48d 8h 29m
Yeah exactly, society and people never cared about ugly men so why the fuck should we care about them? What's in it for us? I'm not going to feel empathy for someone who would prefer to see me die, therefore I have no empathy for women. Its only self-defense on my part. If people were kind towards me, then this shit would have never happened.

dirlewanger88

dirlewanger88

Recruit
★★★★
6d 15h 47m
I don't know what's with me, but I find it annoying to show emotions.

subzero

subzero

-
98d 16h 39m
Yeah exactly, society and people never cared about ugly men so why the fuck should we care about them? What's in it for us? I'm not going to feel empathy for someone who would prefer to see me die, therefore I have no empathy for women. Its only self-defense on my part. If people were kind towards me, then this shit would have never happened.
When people show "kindness" its 100 percent a deadly deception for you to drop your guard. The only reason why they don't attack you is because of fear, they wouldn't go out of their way to attack a wide framed taller for no reason because the taller can fight back, for manletcels however they will be dead in a flash.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

Better run, better run, outrun my gun (in vidya)
★★★★★
47d 8h 51m
I can't have empathy for people I can't relate to.

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Greycel
15h 41m
Empathizing with foids is cucked.

Autistic Uggo

Autistic Uggo

Officer
★★★
12d 4h 45m
Empathy = Good face + NT

Gоd

Gоd

Thief
★★★★★
15d 11h 30m
Lacking empathy is not a incel trait you dumb fuck.

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Major
★★★★★
7d 16h 55m
It’s just so easy to be apathetic especially when peoples problems are so trivial :feelsjuice:

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Major
★★
14d 21h 13m
No empathy for your height/face

-TheRinku127-

-TheRinku127-

Overcel
★★★
45d 2m
empathy (good looks)
Empathy, good personality, open-minded means good looks

Last edited:
mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
5d 6h 37m
Just another “Incel trait: Breathing” type of post

tomi45bg

tomi45bg

Greycel
22h 2m
I literally don't care about anything anymore. Even if someone dies next to me I would probably not react at all

Crumb

Crumb

Officer
★★
23d 23h 0m
people pretend to have empathy with each other

Freder

Freder

Officer
9d 9h 5m
When people show "kindness" its 100 percent a deadly deception for you to drop your guard. The only reason why they don't attack you is because of fear, they wouldn't go out of their way to attack a wide framed taller for no reason because the taller can fight back, for manletcels however they will be dead in a flash.
Normies cant even imagine people are hostile towards you just because you exist near them.
They know but dont want to understand the implications of the fact that human are animals and our brains react to ugly person in discomfort and hostility.

I was one of most empathetic person in my family/circle, many people told me that Im too compassionate towards others, and that was until I was 28. 28 years of being empathetic and compassionate and helpful with no hidden intentions. What happend at 28? I got blackpilled and I slowly became less and less empathetic.
Before blackpill I saw people making fun of me and shit, but I thought it is how it is, gotta go with the flow. After blackpill I finally understood that it is directed hostality toward my person and society simply wants the worse for me since Im ugly. When you realise that empathy starts slowly disappearing over years.
If bluepill was even partiary true at least one foid across period of 28 years should become interested in my personality.
Now 2,5 years passed and I heard many times I dont have empathy. Bitch I had empathy for 28 years and you all hated me, no point in having empathy towards animals like that.
Moreso toilets at work are more interactive with me NOW WHEN IM UNEMPATHETIC then they were when I had "good personality".
Being good is not natural. Being good means being socially conditioned. Being evil on the other hand shows that you have at least some amounts of strengths so people give you at least some respect.

Last edited:
faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
111d 7h 14m
I literally can't relate to any other person tbh.
I don’t give a fuck about normies I would take all their money and genocide them all if I could and rape every foid :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Retardinator

Retardinator

Give me thick lolis
7d 2h 10m
They have a point but the thing is that I literally can't even form any healthy relationships with other people even with my family it's pretty strained and can get into pretty bad arguments that can last for days and weeks. Everywhere I go I always had people staring at me with scorn as if I am literally scum of the earth.

Meanwhile everyone go regularly having parties and having balanced lives as I am having the full brunt of hostility triggered at any moment towards me (some people might call me out for exaggeration but I overstay my welcome much faster than normies without doing anything, so my point stands). I don't understand why should I even bother building relationships with people who would cheer upon my death? Let alone having empathy?

It's just a ploy to get your guard down, normies are hyenas after being starved by chads (and richfags) of resources and they will smell any weakness just like piranhas smell blood. They may not attack you now but that doesn't mean they won't attack or not want to attack you. They enjoy to see me suffer, and I will bask in their suffering in return.
Same

Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
★★★★★
7d 22h 53m
Normie trait claiming being NPC equals being an empath

3movs

3movs

Captain
★★★
38d 13h 43m
normalfilth projection

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
112d 10h 53m
Trucel trait nobody talks to you