Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: people never take you seriously since childhood.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I know, this was probably acknowledged many times, but there's this disctint feeling i remember since i was very young: my mother, or a parent, talking about some good looking cousin of my age, like "oooh chad is so smart, he will do this, he will do that, he got with his first little gilfriendf, he did this, he did that, he is today angry, he suffered from this" etc etc.

It's like they give good looking kids *importance*.

It never happened to me, anything i said or i did was not taken seriously, like i'm not worth of it. "he's just the weird kid doing weird stuff".

The most i got was an over bearing mother, that's all.

And this translates into the adulthood... you're not considered "a man" even in your mid 30's, but just a "boy". I wonder if i will be considered a boy even at 50.

It's a joke of a life, i wish i could end it in an instant.

I cannot even take myself seriously or I'll lose it faster than i can blink.
It's a joke of a life, i wish i could end it in an instant.
btw brutal no reply :cryfeels:

Mother used to say I was smart. Aside from that, yeah I was the weird kid. Even had a meeting where a bunch of 'trouble' kids in primary school were gathered for a talk. The teacher told us we were all annoying each other to some extent, and that hit hard because at least all those other kids were friends. I was the only ignored loser that nobody saw anything in.

Nope they did. Not at first, but they learned to.

4c543e9f239ca918b1c5642382e6d085

People actively ripped tools out of my hands to do what I was doing "properly", my own parents interrupted me in the middle of a sentence, nobody ever accepted the choices I made while telling me to "bee yourself and all women I ever met treated my like their surrogate child.
I hate this life :feelsbadman:

same here broheim

it's like, you don't even know what hit you. why is this happening?

i know though. it's because a) parents never wanted kids, like most parents having kids in the 70s and 80s b) they thought i was ugly or weak or something when i was very young, they say they got over it but yeah

still you can take all these as a warning that you're on your own, and maybe find a way to thrive based off of that. it's what i tried to do even if i haven't made it yet and i'm over 30 and it's looking pretty dark, but i haven't given up yet.

I am 30 going on 31 and I am still treated like a child by everyone so I don't think it changes and I have found the older you get the worse it gets I am still not sure if normies are doing this because they think it will piss me off or if they just see me as a child because I have had people say I don't look 30, I am 5'4 so I think that plays a big part but I know I am getting annoyed by it.

You wanna hear worse?
The fact that people aren't taking your seriously is based on... You betcha, physical appearance. When they take someone seriously they consider them as a human being who has emotions, who won't let (in reality BE) himself stepped on. If you have the temerity, the audacity, let's call even call it the IMPERTINENCE of trying to act such an actual man, a human being, then you're rejected. Like a boy would be rejected if he has the "immodesty" to show to his teacher he is wrong. So even if you act normal, even for things that you don't care, like works, groceries or even sports. People won't take you seriously. Ever.

I know that feel. I had mostly a comic relief role in most of the social circles I've been in. I remember one occasion in which I went to speak about something in a very serious manner with a friend and his reaction was like WTF because he really, really didn't expect that.

You wanna hear worse?
The fact that people aren't taking your seriously is based on... You betcha, physical appearance. When they take someone seriously they consider them as a human being who has emotions, who won't let (in reality BE) himself stepped on. If you have the temerity, the audacity, let's call even call it the IMPERTINENCE of trying to act such an actual man, a human being, then you're rejected. Like a boy would be rejected if he has the "immodesty" to show to his teacher he is wrong. So even if you act normal, even for things that you don't care, like works, groceries or even sports. People won't take you seriously. Ever.

Bagelcel. End of story.

Can't relate sorry. Because of my non NT status people tend to fear me.

yep. That's why I cut off all ties with soyciety. I rarely interact with normies and whores.