Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: People love to make you feel stupid/dumb/unintelligent

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
They have exaggerated reactions towards your fuckups, they make you feel incompetent. Something as simple as not knowing the directions to a certain shop can push normies to make fun of you. Or they make fun of the way you eat, even if it’s normal.

this is the story of my whole life. I always thought I was just dumb, then I started noticing the preferential treatment other people got. I was made fun of for insignificant things

nowadays though when I sense a normie wants to go down that path I react aggressively to shut it down immediately. I’ve lost a lot of acquaintances this way but you can’t put a price on peace of mind

Last edited:
My own family members have made fun of me for eating ‘too fast’ or ‘too slow’ and for not being able to pronounce the ‘sh’ sound when speaking

Nobody ever tries to make good looking or even normal looking people appear stupid. It's an incel thing

Yes, relatively common way of posturing dominance which eventually, if not directly addressed, leads to establishing it. When it comes to anecdotal experience, this crap mostly happened to me with school and college professors (equally operating under rules of lookism and stigma towards mental illness, of course).

my family made fun of me for my way of walking, eating, even the fucking breathing patterns i had. Insane bunch.

They have exaggerated reactions towards your fuckups, they make you feel incompetent. Something as simple as not knowing the directions to a certain shop can push normies to make fun of you. Or they make fun of the way you eat, even if it’s normal.

this is the story of my whole life. I always thought I was just dumb, then I started noticing the preferential treatment other people got. I was made fun of for insignificant things

nowadays though when I sense a normie wants to go down that path I react aggressively to shut it down immediately. I’ve lost a lot of acquaintances this way but you can’t put a price on peace of mind
Also they like to inconvenience you in any way they can and want you to act out and embarrass yourself for their amusement. And like online IRL they insist on not taking anything you say or do seriously and making fun of you.

This happened to me recently.

i just learned not to interact with people who would do that sort of thing to you.
Generally, they are very easy to spot out, so you can filter out the ones who will try to look down on you

my family made fun of me for my way of walking, eating, even the fucking breathing patterns i had. Insane bunch.
Same. It's why I don't talk to them much. They gave me shit dna and raised me to be obedient, not independent.

It's good that you lost those relationships by aggressively stopping their posturing. You don't want any relationship where fucking normies posture and try to put you down to increase their own social hierarchy. It is definitely an incel trait. Normies look at incels and think they're weak, whether it's because of they're ugly, they're short, they don't posture or exude that fake confidence that other normies have, or exude real confidence like chads do. Whatever, the aboved reasons, normies will look down on incels. Then, seeing an easy target for them to exploit, they try to posture over you, make jokes at your expense, to lower your own social standing. They can't increase their own social standings without lowering someone else's. Fuck the normies. Don't associate with them if all you are to them is a stepping stool.

so true, my own family does this.

Happens to me all the time

It's good that you lost those relationships by aggressively stopping their posturing. You don't want any relationship where fucking normies posture and try to put you down to increase their own social hierarchy. It is definitely an incel trait. Normies look at incels and think they're weak, whether it's because of they're ugly, they're short, they don't posture or exude that fake confidence that other normies have, or exude real confidence like chads do. Whatever, the aboved reasons, normies will look down on incels. Then, seeing an easy target for them to exploit, they try to posture over you, make jokes at your expense, to lower your own social standing. They can't increase their own social standings without lowering someone else's. Fuck the normies. Don't associate with them if all you are to them is a stepping stool.
High IQ post
Normies are animals who function on instinct. They don't think their actions through or they would see how said and pathetic they are.

I can relate to this soooooo much...