Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: people don't take you seriously

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
In highschool, due to my awkward autistic personality + hormones, I acted very much like a hyperactive kid, so people would not treat me seriously even when I was trying to be logical. At that point I didn't blame them at all, because it was cringy as fuck, but...
Fast forward nowadays in college. Despite being a (much) better version of myself in highschool, lots of people still don't take me seriously and act like I was a biddable beta. Once, I was really high and asked a guy in my class whether he respected me, to which he said a straight "no". He even pointed out one of our colleagues and how he respected him professionally, as if he couldn't even respect me in this regard. As a poorcel who tries to overcome my inertia at uni to at least get out of my country and cope by first-worldmaxx, I felt truly insulted, as if my efforts were tossed aside.

I told a girl I will rape her and she would laugh.

In society you are only considered human if you are female or a genetically superior/attractive male

Of course you are going to be looked down on

Brutal blackpill ngl. That's why having a decent job as an incel takes way more hardwork to maintain because either your boss or colleagues will never take you as seriously as they take chad.

They only take me serious when I'm violent,

In highschool, due to my awkward autistic personality + hormones, I acted very much like a hyperactive kid, so people would not treat me seriously even when I was trying to be logical. At that point I didn't blame them at all, because it was cringy as fuck, but...
Fast forward nowadays in college. Despite being a (much) better version of myself in highschool, lots of people still don't take me seriously and act like I was a biddable beta. Once, I was really high and asked a guy in my class whether he respected me, to which he said a straight "no". He even pointed out one of our colleagues and how he respected him professionally, as if he couldn't even respect me in this regard. As a poorcel who tries to overcome my inertia at uni to at least get out of my country and cope by first-worldmaxx, I felt truly insulted, as if my efforts were tossed aside.
People are often afraid to be a sperg because they will be seen as creepy or weird but what they need to realize is that they're seen as creepy ANYWAY

I will never be taken seriously because my face is red

I know you guys have read the many, many, many published studies that find appearance biases people's perception very heavily. There's no news there, right? And we've all here experienced working hard, graduating at/near the tops of our classes in difficult majors, putting in extra hours in internships... For what? To have someone hiring managers PREFER (likability trumps competence--Google the studies) get the job. Easy when there are 500 applicants for 1 or 2 open positions.

Then they have the gall to tell us that our degrees and hard work don't ENTITLE us to a living wage. WTF is that? So working hard doesn't entitle you to be able to survive, but looking good and being likable do? FTS. No, those of us who don't look the right way or think the way others like aren't "taken seriously." To the conformity-zombies we're threats who deserve to die. Just quietly and out of sight.

Your eyes ruined you.

Your face is 5-6 with hair.. But eyes bring back to 3-2.

It's over.

But wait you in brazil. Just BrazilMaxx make them pay like in those liveleak videos of people having their limbs cut off.

My problem is that i am taken seriously when im just making jokes

Me neither , Idk why. Probably because of my prey eyes and being skinny

I was gonna make a post like this everyone shits on me and thinks im retarded

same shit here boyo, you can get more respect once you put people in their place, if they say something you dont like, call them out and humiliate them. ive done that couple of times and thats legit only way for people to start respecting you. If someone wants to challenge you, do not hesitate to fight them.

I told a girl I will rape her and she would laugh.

Hm. This could be a kind of litmus test tbh ngl.

If she laughs, it's over, but you're probably a manlet/framelet.

If she doesn't laugh, but you get in shit somehow (cops, security), it's over and you're probably gymaxxed/ogremaxxed.

If she doesn't laugh and nothing happens to you.....:feelsLSD::chad:

Last edited:
They usually just talk past me lmao

looks = being a respected human

oh yes this applies to me so much

Nobody really respects ugly people.

OP what is your height?

to be respected you need to not let yourself be walked upon. Some guy on uni tried to shit on me i just cut the guy off (the guy probably is an incel, but i am not there to take shit from anyone) the rest of the other guys started to take me more seriously. also be more assertive, instead of asking say to do it and if it is something that needs convencing ask and give the argument straight ahead. for example: Do this, because you already have experience with x and i do not.

Me neither , Idk why. Probably because of my prey eyes and being skinny
same tbh add being manlet and framcel to this too
on top of people not taking me seriously
I got fucking bullied and made fun of all the time ever since elementary school
so over tbh :cryfeels::cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: