Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait - People dont smile at you when you make eye contact while walking past

T

throwawayaway

OvER and Out
★★
Especially old people, who we expect to be the most kind

Desis always give me the stink eye

old people are usually very kind hearted toward ugly people, they're less look minded

Bro, i've legit never seen someone randomly smile at anyone else for no fucking reason, it's not high school musical out here bro. Or maybe it has always been so over for me that my aura has like a 50m radius around me idk

I see people smile at my brother then turn stonefaced when looking at me next to him, I have a creepy look and intense eyes and a very ugly face so when I look at normies eyes they think I dislike them, am angry, or some other negative assumption, but old people give me a lot more leeway, only people who treat me almost normal were old people and children, a little girl waved at me a couple days back it restored some sanity to my hatefilled brain.

Bro, i've legit never seen someone randomly smile at anyone else for no fucking reason, it's not high school musical out here bro. Or maybe it has always been so over for me that my aura has like a 50m radius around me idk
What about just a quick smile? Or one of those nods or a quick upward head tilt that guys normally do when seeing each other?

What about just a quick smile? Or one of those nods or a quick upward head tilt that guys normally do when seeing each other?

Sounds like some scripted movie shit, never really saw that in real life.

I try to tell myself it doesn't bother me anymore but it does. It's rage inducing sometimes.

old people are usually very kind hearted toward ugly people, they're less look minded
depends, really depends. I've experienced both good and very bad reactions, and I'm very ugly

Fuck normie smilecucks

Generally speaking you are right but if you are high tier normie or chad in looks strangers behave towards you like a friend all the time. They use open body langauge, smile at you, strike up conversations ect. Of course it's impossible to imagine from an incel or a low tier normie view because it simply never happens to us.

But once you got a good looking colleague or relative (chaddy cousin or whatever) and you are out in the world with them you can witness this first hand, the positive feedback for simply existing they constantly receive and the negative feed back you get is like night and day.

Generally speaking you are right but if you are high tier normie or chad in looks strangers behave towards you like a friend all the time. They use open body langauge, smile at you, strike up conversations ect. Of course it's impossible to imagine from an incel or a low tier normie view because it simply never happens to us.

But once you got a good looking colleague or relative (chaddy cousin or whatever) and you are out in the world with them you can witness this first hand, the positive feedback for simply existing they constantly receive and the negative feed back you get is like night and day.

Damn, thanks for the suifuel.

Especially old people, who we expect to be the most kind
I don't expect this from old people. Good people grow old, bad people grow old, and stupid people grow old, too. In fact, it really seems to me that stupid people reach old age at a much higher rate than smart people, probably because smart people live more stressful lives. Also bad people clearly outlive good people, probably for a similar reason: they cause trouble for others, and good people attract trouble by being unwilling to strike first or retaliate.
American old people are just overgrown teenagers. They never had to grow up because they were born at a very lucky time. They really think all it takes to get a job is a good handshake, that you can pay for college by working a summer job, that you can buy a house while working an entry-level job, and that 28-year-old women who see the wall coming have a single-digit body count. Your old people are so, so much better.

I usually get looks of disgust or amusement. Like how could he be possibly be so short and ugly.

Back during my PUA days, I used to smile at girls as a first test to see whether they're worth approaching. A decent amount smiled back. This was about 10 years ago. I'd also greet people in passing "hey how you doing" sort of thing, people usually replied.

I moved to another state, tried greeting people, they never replied, and would often make a negative face in the process. Still had a little bit of my casual smiling habit, but broke that habit because I'd always get left on read.

I guess what I'm saying is that location matters. More often than anyone wants to admit, it might not be you, it might be them. Yes, all of them. Birds of a feather flock together.

I smiled at a milf the other day and she looked like she was in fear for her life.

What I do is hold my body and head high, look at people, but with a neutral, slightly pissed off, but not aggressive look.

It's the look of "leave me alone and I'll leave you alone". It works 95% of the time. Sure, the other 5% you will get all sorts of looks from people.

But the "lone wolf male ready to explode" look helps to ward off normies, chads, and niggers.