Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: people don't 'ship' you with anyone

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
When normies are close with foids it's not uncommon for their friends to tease them n' sheet by implying the two are dating. Incels can't have this happen to them. Most jokes have to be based on some form of truth, as an incel, they know it's impossible for you to have any form og romantic relationship with a foid so they won't even joke about something like that because it makes no sense. Most incel couldn't even be that close of freinds with a foid for jokes like that to make sense.

Last edited:
It's ur personality

People shipped me with this 4'10" anime fan girl back in HS. She hated it. We were, respectively, the ugliest guy and girl in class. So in a way, it makes sense. Birds of a feather yannow?

Don’t recall this ever happening to me..

People shipped me with this 4'10" anime fan girl back in HS. She hated it. We were, respectively, the ugliest guy and girl in class. So in a way, it makes sense. Birds of a feather yannow?
:chad:

I've never seen normies doing this. The only time I hear about shipping, it tends to be shows, movies, and cartoons.
I've never seen anyone do this real life. Ever.

highly sus

Wrong. They ship you to make fun of you because it's deliberately ironic to consider a sexually unsuccessful guy in a relationship with someone "out of his league".

If you aren't getting shipped and people aren't making a big deal about your relationship status nor making it clear they think you don't stand a chance at attracting a woman then you are closer to being considered average than you think.

Wrong. They ship you to make fun of you because it's deliberately ironic to consider a sexually unsuccessful guy in a relationship with someone "out of his league".

If you aren't getting shipped and people aren't making a big deal about your relationship status nor making it clear they think you don't stand a chance at attracting a woman then you are closer to being considered average than you think.
High IQ. I've personally seen this. They say "X is SO into you!" and then proceed to laugh right after.

I remember a friend's gf said she couldn't imagine me with anyone.
I didn't know what to say to that.

You could have called her a cunt, but then you'd lose a friend.

Should have said you imagine her as a future single mother who is a prostitute to make ends meet.

Shipping is only a thing when it comes to tv shows or movies. Almost never happens irl.
You could have called her a cunt, but then you'd lose a friend.
He was never a real friend if that was all it took

Chad only

'Fuck is a 'ship'?

I have only seen foids "ship" on social media. You're right though, this would never happen to incels.

I've hardly had any interaction with normies since the eighties and not even then.

I have to pay extra for shipping