Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel trait : People don't respect you

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
People always walk over me wherever I am, avoid eyecontact, toilets in my class always gave me the ''fuck off'' vibe, etc.
It's been this way my whole life. Without thinking I automatically say anything to avoid any confrontation. Later I hate myself for it and think about what I should've said but its too late. This happens to me at work my boss sees she can walk all over me and get away with it. No matter where I go it's going to happen and I'm sick of it. It's kind of difficult to pinpoint the exact reason they're doing this.

I view respect as treating people right and decently. That's why I don't agree with the sentiment of "respect is earned". I think respect should be default. It doesn't take much but its surprisingly hard for most people. I wouldn't treat a stranger like shit just cause they haven't earned my respect. Nor would I 'work' to get respect from others. Respect, to me, is all about a person's character. I'll give people the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise yet people detest my presence.

Can relate. it sucks tbh that people will never respect you and will always hate you no matter how much you improve your personality

I view respect as treating people right and decently. That's why I don't agree with the sentiment of "respect is earned". I think respect should be default. It doesn't take much but its surprisingly hard for most people. I wouldn't treat a stranger like shit just cause they haven't earned my respect. Nor would I 'work' to get respect from others. Respect, to me, is all about a person's character. I'll give people the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise yet people detest my presence.

There's two different definitions of respect:

1. a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
2. due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.

They might as well be different words.
Foids demand (1), when (2) is the maximum that can be given them.
When people say "respect is earned," they are talking about (1).
When people say "everyone deserves respect," they are talking about (2).
But when foids argue about respect, they use (2) as an example of what they give, and (1) as what they deserve, using the same word to mean different things. But they give out neither (1) or (2) in truth.

This is a bit off-topic from your original post, but (1) is what people mean when they say "respect is earned."

It's kind of difficult to pinpoint the exact reason they're doing this.
Normie are sociopath trying to walk over each others to make themselves feel superior, and mock one another to boost their ego.

I get treated like shit everyday, due to my weak frame. Customers at work treat me with less respect than they treat my chadlite coworkers, and don't get me started on how they behave around female coworkers, they get hit on all the time, and the whores love it.

I am constantly yelled at, called names, and threatened (to be shot), and unironically, it mostly comes from the female customers.

I get treated like shit everyday, due to my weak frame. Customers at work treat me with less respect than they treat my chadlite coworkers, and don't get me started on how they behave around female coworkers, they get hit on all the time, and the whores love it.

I am constantly yelled at, called names, and threatened (to be shot), and unironically, it mostly comes from the female customers.
BROOTAL

The manager didn't do anything about it unironcially, because it was a foid who threatened me.
Vice versa you probably would have been fired, Am I right?

Yeah I feel it the most in school. Whenever I get forced into a group for a project I’m basically just ignored

This is the harsh reality. I was always that guy who have been laughed at and mocked by people. Even people younger than me don't respect me because im an ugly freak.

Everyone i have ever interacted with treats me like a cockroach.

People always walk over me wherever I am, avoid eyecontact, toilets in my class always gave me the ''fuck off'' vibe, etc.
It's been this way my whole life. Without thinking I automatically say anything to avoid any confrontation. Later I hate myself for it and think about what I should've said but its too late. This happens to me at work my boss sees she can walk all over me and get away with it. No matter where I go it's going to happen and I'm sick of it. It's kind of difficult to pinpoint the exact reason they're doing this.

i respect you

You have schools in Antarctica?

Normie are sociopath trying to walk over each others to make themselves feel superior, and mock one another to boost their ego.

They are low rank and mostly unaware opportunists that still get taken advantage of by actual sociopaths.
They claim they didn't see the signs.
muh charisma

Frameceldom is brutal.

This is the harsh reality. I was always that guy who have been laughed at and mocked by people. Even people younger than me don't respect me because im an ugly freak.

Despite what others may tell you, you mostly experienced that kind of behavior because of intrinsic characteristics such as looking different ie ethnic and frail looking.

I'm sorry, it's not your fault.

I'd suggest that you memorize a few comebacks.......verbal defenses, .....to use anytime.....

Such as........

I heard youre in trouble at work

Somebody told me you have b.o and it's true

What goes around comes around

Lol

Yup, especially when u look like 5yrs younger than ur actual age