Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: People cringe and cower in fear when they see you in the streets

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Whenever you need to go outside you can see their terrified faces, sometimes children run away while screaming after a quick glance at you.

This is what ethnics have to deal with.

mostly children , and especially little girls

and it's so depressing tbh

Maybe for ogres, no one's scared of an ugly manlet.

This happens to me very often. I get looks of disgust.

mostly children , and especially little girls
I forgot about that. Children still see uou as dangerous even if you're small.

yea foids gets scared and think i will rapeem , old people think i will rob them

This happened to me in an infrequent, isolated even, but still bothersome basis. I was walking by the street with my parents, stumbled upon a woman and she "aaah" screemed thinking I was going to rob her. Also when walking at night I saw a woman avoid the street I was walking on and crossed to the other street.

By the way, I saw a cuck arguing that to avoid women being in fear of you, when they cross the street at night you should change yourself to the other street to avoid crossing them. Yeah, fuck that shit. I am not doing anything to them and I am not going to make detours in my walk just so they feel safe because they think I might do something, if they want to avoid me they can do it themselves.

They should.

people never scare of me,in fact it seems people are more willing to turn me for help,I remember back in college, a girl needed help and there were several boys nearer to her than me,but she eventually came for me,maybe because I looked more kind and innocent:smonk:

Same, or they just try to avoid eye-contact with me

people never scare of me,in fact it seems people are more willing to turn me for help,I remember back in college, a girl needed help and there were several boys nearer to her than me,but she eventually came for me,maybe because I looked more kind and innocent:smonk:
you probably look low T like me

People see me and avoid eye contact, then walk away swiftly.

Brutal neoteny pill

People see me and avoid eye contact, then walk away swiftly.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

you are clever,I looks young and cute back in young adult years
Mogs me, I still looked like shit back then cause that’s where I am right now

Maybe you should keep your dick in your ethnic pants when you go for a stroll in the park