Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: People completely ignore you

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
Eg. when you say 'good morning' to your peers they completely ignore you, act like you don't exist or that they don't hear.

I stopped saying hello to people because they would let me hanging, and now the same people they tell me im a stuck up jerk because i dont say hello on the street jfl.

I stopped saying hello to people because they would let me hanging, and now the same people they tell me im a stuck up jerk because i dont say hello on the street jfl.
:lul::lul::lul:

Wise move. Fuck these people. Ignore them too.

I making speaking loud a habit, because I get ignored otherwise, sometimes I speak too loudly that people are warning me to lower my voice XD

Not just peers but strangers too. Even employees that are supposed to be helping people. Thats why I only act kurt and assertive in public now when dealing with people that are strangers. It has helped reduce people ignoring me by 50% Id say over the past few years. Even if you are an ugly short male you can intimidate a decent amount of people if you try.

Last edited:
Strangers Ignore Me.

I making speaking loud a habit, because I get ignored otherwise, sometimes I speak too loudly that people are warning me to lower my voice XD
Tbh, think im gonna get a voicechanger and just use that

Even I ignore myself from time to time:feelscry:

happened to me too

This thing affects you deeply if you're in a bad place mentally. in reality tho most people are dicks, one time i remember i said hello to this guy and he ignored me so i said or not and he stared me dead eye in the face while i did the same. lmao i dont understand these niggers you clearly say hello cuz you're not a unneducated piece of garbage and not only they ignore you but get mad at you for no reason lmao. fuck em

This thing affects you deeply if you're in a bad place mentally. in reality tho most people are dicks, one time i remember i said hello to this guy and he ignored me so i said or not and he stared me dead eye in the face while i did the same. lmao i dont understand these niggers you clearly say hello cuz you're not a unneducated piece of garbage and not only they ignore you but get mad at you for no reason lmao. fuck em
Most normies are like that trough whole Europe, the Americas etc.

Most normies are like that trough whole Europe, the Americas etc.
Do these normies think that if they darktriadmaxx enough(eg. be a jerk to other people) they will finally get laid?

I'm too isolated to even be ignored

Do these normies think that if they darktriadmaxx enough(eg. be a jerk to other people) they will finally get laid?
They can't think at all, they're just braindead assholes. Although some of them unironically "think" that shiting on incels will get them females kek :feelshaha:

Not just peers but strangers too. Even employees that are supposed to be helping people. Thats why I only act kurt and assertive in public now when dealing with people that are strangers. It has helped reduce people ignoring me by 50% Id say over the past few years. Even if you are an ugly short male you can intimidate a decent amount of people if you try.
Being an asshole is literaly a better fitted behavior in soyciety than to just be polite and civilized. This is what the idiocracy and gynocracy are doing, selecting the most idiotic and destructive behaviors over the qualities that used to make our civilizations grow and prosper.