Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: people avoid you like the plague

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
My peers and colleagues go out of their way to avoid me at all costs. Why? because i'm ugly and my IQ is low

When I'm on a bus people avoid sitting next to me jfl

Last edited:
Truecel trait too tbh.

I'm the opposite I try to avoid people like the plague so they don't see my subhumanity.

This is going to end up on cuckqueer for all the wrong reasons.

Same, when interacting with people I'm always the one to have to initiate conversation otherwise no one talks to me on their own.

Same, when interacting with people I'm always the one to have to initiate conversation otherwise no one talks to me on their own.

XD
This. It's always me who initiates and if I don't initiate then I'm the one who's called anti social when no one wanted to initiate with me

My peers and colleagues go out of their way to avoid me at all costs. Why? because i'm ugly and my IQ is low

Same but I'm high IQ and don't have any peers or colleagues.

View attachment 368499
XD

This. It's always me who initiates and if I don't initiate then I'm the one who's called anti social when no one wanted to initiate with me

Yep, I've been told I look like a serial killer and that I'm expressionless many times. Don't really know what to do about it tbh.

Nothing to do with your IQ brocel

Yep, I've been told I look like a serial killer and that I'm expressionless many times. Don't really know what to do about it tbh.
Literally this. I've been told so many times that I look like I'm a school shooter or that I'm gonna shoot the school.

Literally this. I've been told so many times that I look like I'm a school shooter or that I'm gonna shoot the school.
try smiling more and looking approachable? personally, i've tried everything

Shoot your load on their face ah skeet skeet muhfucka!

Yeah unless forced to work with you no one wants to be around you when you are what they consider an ugly low status male.
Even more so if you are non-NT and a framelet.