Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: people always making excuses to not hang out with you

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Just remembering my sad blue pill days in high school when I thought to make a friend, you have to invite people to something. Well, I tried it and sometimes they reluctantly say sure, but then the day before they'll always message me and say something came up. Brutal suicide fuel back in those days, I would beg them to come anyway which they probably got a laugh out of and probably the only reason they pretended to want to come in the first place.

It's extremely emotionally taxing to have your hopes built up for the week excited to go somewhere with a "friend" but then have it crushed the day before you do it.

Just remembering my sad blue pill days in high school when I thought to make a friend, you have to invite people to something. Well, I tried it and sometimes they reluctantly say sure, but then the day before they'll always message me and say something came up. Brutal suicide fuel back in those days, I would beg them to come anyway which they probably got a laugh out of and probably the only reason they pretended to want to come in the first place.

It's extremely emotionally taxing to have your hopes built up for the week excited to go somewhere with a "friend" but then have it crushed the day before you do it.
I remember this too well

"Do you want to hang out later?"
"Uh I'll see I kind of have other things to do."
"Wait where were you yesterday?"
"I was hanging out with some friends."

I just told off a childhood friend of mine recently because he always blew me off whenever I hit him up to hang out. Its honestly just best to burn bridges with people that reject your attempts at friendship.

I just told a childhood friend of mine to fuck off recently because he always blew me off whenever I hit him up to hang out. Its honestly just best to burn bridges with people that reject your attempts at friendship.
I have no more bridges left to burn, this was years ago and yeah, I kind of just stopped trying to message people and they never wondered where I went

opposite for me, my parents didn't let me go anywhere

opposite for me, my parents didn't let me go anywhere
probably a good thing since you could cope with thinking you weren't allowed to go anyway. I was allowed to but always stayed at home due to no friends.

probably a good thing since you could cope with thinking you weren't allowed to go anyway. I was allowed to but always stayed at home due to no friends.
true, thanks for finding that cope for me

true, thanks for finding that cope for me
Thank your mama, she protected you from this world, my mum left me out to fend for myself and fed me bluepilled lies, still love her but damn, could have used a warning.

Thank your mama, she protected you from this world, my mum left me out to fend for myself and fed me bluepilled lies, still love her but damn, could have used a warning.
My parents literally almost never mentioned anything about relationships growing up.

I remember this too well

very relatable:feelsohgod:
how did I not kill myself at 15

very relatable:feelsohgod:
how did I not kill myself at 15
It's more proof that inceldom is about more than sex. It's about being socially unwanted and the unwilling jester, fall guy and scapegoat for everything. But it all comes down to the fact that incels aren't attractive to women and the rest of society follows suit in treating incels badly because if woman don't like someone then in normie's logic that guy is probably a bad person.

Can't remember inviting people to hang out

It's more proof that inceldom is about more than sex. It's about being socially unwanted and the unwilling jester, fall guy and scapegoat for everything. But it all comes down to the fact that incels aren't attractive to women and the rest of society follows suit in treating incels badly because if woman don't like someone then in normie's logic that guy is probably a bad person.
"socially unwanted" sums it up quite well

I remember this too well

happened to me a lot

"socially unwanted" sums it up quite well
And people accuse us of being obsessed with sex when it's normies (self proclaimed feminists or not) take whether a guy is sexually attractive or not to women as a sign of whether or not that guy should be treated well or not.

Along with gynocentrism and male disposability it's the evils of this time and has been in full swing since the sexual revolution made sexual attractiveness to women even a bigger measure of a man's worth than before.
It's the reason normies think gangbangers that kill and torture people are cool and still have a good heart because they are able to attract women whereas a peaceful incel that only rants about being mistreated by women in his life is irredeemable.

happened to me a lot
"Just put yourself out there bro."
"You're overthinking it."
"They were probably just busy."
"People have others things to do. The world doesn't revolve around you."
"Don't bug them they might get annoyed. Yeah they probably canceled plans it happens to everyone (it doesn't)."

And people accuse us of being obsessed with sex when it's normies (self proclaimed feminists or not) take whether a guy is sexually attractive or not to women as a sign of whether or not that guy should be treated well or not.

Along with gynocentrism and male disposability it's the evils of this time and has been in full swing since the sexual revolution made sexual attractiveness to women even a bigger measure of a man's worth than before.
It's the reason normies think gangbangers that kill and torture people are cool and still have a good heart because they are able to attract women whereas a peaceful incel that only rants about being mistreated by women in his life is irredeemable.

"Just put yourself out there bro."
"You're overthinking it."
"They were probably just busy."
"People have others things to do. The world doesn't revolve around you."
"Don't bug them they might get annoyed. Yeah they probably canceled plans it happens to everyone (it doesn't)."
"It happens to everyone":soy: (in regards of isolation,mistreatment,rejection,or any other malevolent behavior/event that has happened to you)

"It happens to everyone":soy: (in regards of isolation,mistreatment,rejection,or any other malevolent behavior/event that has happened to you)
I remember when trying to question whether it really does some people that said that would admit it doesn't but that
"ya just need to get over it, that's life :soy:"

But if a woman is catcalled or harassed it's all "You don't deserve to be treated this way you deserve to be treated with dignity! Fuck those people I'll tell them off"

I remember when trying to question whether it really does some people that said that would admit it doesn't but that
"ya just need to get over it, that's life :soy:"
there are soy responses to everything blackpilled

I remember this too well

Brutal ropefuel