Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incel trait: passive aggressive dynamics

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Incels by default are passive aggressive. The reason why is that its inherently antagonistic for incels to interact with people in any way for any reason, because we are naturally repellent due to looks. Its best for incels to just shut our mouths IRL, because for us, 'say something nice or dont say anything at all" has dire consequences,- - incels are powerless much like the women that CHADS beat, both physically and socially to deal with adversity. At the same time being a jestermaxxer is too humilating, Being labeled as a silent passive-aggresive autist is simply the middle-ground we accept.

We are empathetic of passive aggressive behavior in men, because in a way we see it as a kind of relief that a man who is a threat to us held back from being violent or confrontational. Yet we LOATHE this in women. When women are passive-aggressive we are actually incredibly envious of this ability. It eats at the soul . . . that a female can be so willful and persuasive in the laziest way possible-- by using the cudgel of shame to exploit men high in kindness, and conscientiousness to do their bidding. For a man to do the same thing takes the toll of being unliked, which ends up only rewarding dark triad badboys that tittyfuck all the women

Last edited:
solution: stay inside and LDAR till rope

solution: stay inside and LDAR till rope
Mean Amazon Prime Video GIF by The Boys

No Im just on my sigma grindset

Tbh I try to be nice to people, because for the most part, it's hard to make me actually, deeply hate anyone unless you really try. But ever since two years ago, if someone tries to stiff me or fuck with me, even lightly, I become extremely confrontational, though I don't actually hate them.