Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: pacing around your room like a caged animal

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I just realized that I spend most of my awake time just pacing left and right from one wall to another

My attention span is 0, I literally cant even sit down to do shit

I just walk back and forth from one side of the room to another, dont even know what I really think about just daydream

Found a vid:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuZFzTpcbfY

I feel like I literally know what goes throug htese animals heads lol

brutal. same here I have walked pointlessly thru my hallways at least 1000 plus times now

there isn't enough room for me to do that

SWsQBPJqbBjk

If only my room was big enough for that. I spent most of my time lying in bed.

i pace around the house before returning to my room

That's the result of long term isolation

I was just doing that a few minutes ago :feelshaha:

I was listening to Tim Pool and he was describing how the culture war is turning into an actual civil war in the US.

View: https://youtu.be/tE1MKaSnCb4

I'm not excited about that, but it surely scares me, ngl, and I got a rush of adrenaline.

I do the exact same thing, for around 3 hours a day or so. I’m usually listening to music with headphones while doing it though. My room is big which is nice

Yes, even though my room is smaller than a cell

I often walk around in circles for hours talking to myself or daydreaming/larping

I do this a lot. Usually i pace around in the living room because there is more room

I just sit on my bed, browsing this forum, listening to music through Spotify as I rock back and forth. It has been a habit of mine to do that ever since I was a little kid. I used to do it while trying to fall asleep, well into sophomore year of high school. I went camping and I did it as well, the boys I shared a room with were like WTF? But they didn't bully me.

I actually do this while eating, I pace around the living room and the kitchen.

My legs are too destroyed from running to be able to wander around

I pace around in my room a lot and contemplate things ngl.

I walk around at like 2-3am so I know there are no normies and I don't stray far from home.

I can pace around my house for two hours and not even realize it. I just feel so lonely

That's what (((they))) have done to you

sometimes i feel like i just want to break out and go outside as well

When I work out or am alone in the kitchen I pace around all the time, I probably don't do it in my room because im always on the computer