Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait : over analyzing facial features

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
Every time i see someone irl or internet i can't stop analyzing his/her eye area, jaw, midface, nose, cheeks. I'm doing this automatically :worryfeels:

Nigga is a looksmax.org faggot.:lul:

anatomy is incredible, and has many... purposes.

It helps me make good looking Chad characters on videogames
i like to play as a Chad :feelsmage:

Back when i was obsessed with my short height and small hands i was doing similar thing, it will pass.

Whenever I see a curry I automatically say "it's over", without even thinking.

Everyone does it, but incels who've studied looks do it more consciously, that's all.

glancing for 3s at someone's face isn't analysis
and yes, the brain does process whether someone's attractive or not in milliseconds, but it isn't analysis, let alone over-analysis and self-consciousness comparisons to the point of spiking neuroticism

I don't know how do it

Not at all, everyone has their prefferences, women have them and so do men. Im attracted to women with a certain jaw, and prefer certain noses than others.
You should be banned for this post. Obvious infiltrator.

You should be banned for this post. Obvious infiltrator.
You're really ratarded bro, aren't you? :feelshaha: Kek you even have "fag" in your user name, what else for me to add kek :feelskek:

Last edited:
You're really ratarded bro, aren't you? :feelshaha: Kek you even have "fag" in your user name, what else for me to add kek :feelskek:
Do you dispute that physical attractiveness is mainly objective?

Do you dispute that physical attractiveness is mainly objective?
facial attractiveness is mostly natural,but personal preference isn't still a thing

This but with height out in public

i do the same, honestly it's kinda useful to know how good a dude looks, it makes understanding society easier. i think i'm a fairly good rater tbf.

I don’t look at anyone really