Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: other people find you annoying, not just foids

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
★★
It’s in the title. Other men find you annoying.

Women, due to our external looks, will never interact with us.

However, on occsassion other dudes may try to make conversation with you. Not chads, just normies. Just trying to make friends//aquaintances

But as soon as you open your mouth and begin speaking other people get annoyed and want to end the convo as fast as possible. Including parents or other family. Nobody wants to hear you speak

I think people find me annoying online too. its easier to talk to incels though but normies dont like me.

I think people find me annoying online too. its easier to talk to incels though but normies dont like me.
I don't find you annoying

True i don't have any friends so it seems even guys hate me

I’m ostracized everywhere, even on .is and around other subhumans/autists

However, on occsassion other dudes may try to make conversation with you. Not chads, just normies. Just trying to make friends//aquaintances

But as soon as you open your mouth and begin speaking other people get annoyed and want to end the convo as fast as possible. Including parents or other family. Nobody wants to hear you speak
Humanity deserve to die out to extinction for all I care more mass shootings should come out more often I’m tired of being disliked with no friend and being outcasted by normies (in Fortnite) people also call me annoying too but I hate them back by becoming a misanthrope when I was in my early 20s

My autism is too sevERe, that's why sometimes (vERy often) I can't feel when othERs want to silence me.

But yes, it's even trucel trait

Meg griffin has one million orbiters including Quagmire
Well but I can relate to here, I felt humiliated and sad when no one came to my graduation party when no one came to Megs party

I booked marked it it’s so relatable

Yes..

It’s usually when a room gets quiet and people sort of *sigh* or roll their eyes, etc. most people around try to be “polite” by not calling me out or making me feel bad, but usually if you can feel a room, you stop immediately..

.. very hard when you’re intoxicated tho. I’ve embarrassed myself more times than I can count.

I get the feeling that people find me annoying by default. I know I am a 3/10 at best but I have never shown contempt for other subhumans and rather show them nicer treatment than I show normies. I find it hard to believe that peoples default perception of me is as an annoying person is just because of my looks. Though that is totally possible, there is definitely some pERsonality involved, but I don’t know what I am doing wrong that instantly makes people dislike me.

I find everyone annoying and I'm invisible to them.

I find myself annoying but I enjoy it

Comes with the territory. If you're sub5 it's unavoidable. People look at you and see a joke.