Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: Other incels only vent their problems to you

Rapist

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
When I was 13, I went to this curry community event with my mom, and I met this curry the same as me there and we were just making small talk like how old are you and what school you're going to, but within the first 5 minutes, he just randomly brought up his trauma about how he was severely bullied in elementary school and no one bothered helping him so it made him suicidal. I tried to make him feel better by saying that you're never going to see those people again, since he moved to a completely different area, so he has nothing to worry about and it'll have a fresh new beginning.

Another time something similar happened was in high school with one of my ricecel friends. We were eating lunch at a random room along with a rice normie friend of ours, and the ricecel just decided to randomly bring up his family problems and his overall life issues with me. I shared a few of my problems so that he wouldn't feel like he was alone. He apparently never told this to this best friend he knew his whole life, but he decided to tell me about it because he thought I could understand him. Meanwhile our normie friend was looking at us like we're two suicidal people:feelshaha:.

curry community event
Sounds like hell

Anyway yeah they probably see you as a fellow subhuman that also goes through similar issues and thus think it's safe to vent to you.

I was the emotional sponge growing up. The male loners gravitated towards me; wasn't an issue, but now I understand why. Was grateful for their company.

I have this. Like I talk with another incel about the point our autistic interests converge in, and then he will talk about the time a girl brutally rejected him or the time his mom beat him or something like that. I use my Aspergers power to blow through it all without talking about it nor comforting him but I get the negative vibes all the same.

i never really met someone who vented to me about his life. most people know that their life sucks so bad and that they don't really need to get the approval or the opinion of anyone about this. but if someone try to vent to me about what's going on with his life i would probably lije to hear it

People look for common ground to connect on. Perhaps they recognize inceldom is their common ground with you.

TBF the chance to talk with brocels who get it, is probably the reason a lot of us are here?] I always try to absorb more venting than I give out, I kinda feel thats my responsibility as an older cel.

I'll share a story from a bygone era. This must've been around 2003/2004. I was in college (as much an incel then as I am now,) This one guy in my class took to me. I'm a mayocel, 5'9. He was half white/half Indian, darkish skin, but probably about 6'2. He height mogged me, but had the racial disadvantage. Today, we'd both have been considered incels, but the term incel was still rather obscure then.

He was a bit odd. Nervously trying to get random foids' phone numbers in class. At one point, he was sitting near me, and he started telling me how much he wanted to get married in the next few years, and he wanted his wife to be white. I was polite, smiled, nodded. Then he confided in me that he was still a virgin at 22, had never had a girlfriend, and asked if I was a virgin too.

I wondered why the hell he was telling me all this. I'd never share that openly with another man. And I wondered how he could tell I was in the same position as him, because he seemed fairly comfortable in his openess with me and his assessment of me. But he spoke quietly because he didn't want others in the class to hear.

I'd totally forgotten about this. It was nearly 20 years ago. Can't even remember his name. I wonder what happened to him and where he is now. If he gave up on mayofoids, he probably could have betabuxxed an immigrant foid.

I'll share a story from a bygone era. This must've been around 2003/2004. I was in college (as much an incel then as I am now,) This one guy in my class took to me. I'm a mayocel, 5'9. He was half white/half Indian, darkish skin, but probably about 6'2. He height mogged me, but had the racial disadvantage. Today, we'd both have been considered incels, but the term incel was still rather obscure then.

He was a bit odd. Nervously trying to get random foids' phone numbers in class. At one point, he was sitting near me, and he started telling me how much he wanted to get married in the next few years, and he wanted his wife to be white. I was polite, smiled, nodded. Then he confided in me that he was still a virgin at 22, had never had a girlfriend, and asked if I was a virgin too.

I wondered why the hell he was telling me all this. I'd never share that openly with another man. And I wondered how he could tell I was in the same position as him, because he seemed fairly comfortable in his openess with me and his assessment of me. But he spoke quietly because he didn't want others in the class to hear.

I'd totally forgotten about this. It was nearly 20 years ago. Can't even remember his name. I wonder what happened to him and where he is now. If he gave up on mayofoids, he probably could have betabuxxed an immigrant foid.
It's like you said, his problem was that he was a cumwhore-worshipping ethnictard. If he wasn't ugly, he could've even gotten a white Becky, but he sounded like he was white Stacy only. I would've felt zero sympathy towards that fag.