Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait:Only ever feel happy at work whenever you are in a male dominated job position

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
I only ever get along with co workers if I am in a position with only males and because I worked in front end position with mixed males and females people would get feisty with me and I would get annoyed and pissed at them back and when I used to work in a meat department which only had men in it I got along with everyone even if the normies because there are no foids to harass me which is why if I ever worked in a bakery position at a retail store I would immediately rope because bakeries in stores are either purely females only or only 1 male in the position and if I was in the bakery being the only male I would get fired from either false harassment claims or because I would go insane from the foids acting like foids and treating me like shit.

Fellow retailcel?

wagecuck trait

True man, I love working in a male dominated technical team with no fish smelly cunts anywhere to be seen or even non technical normies

True man, I love working in a male dominated technical team with no fish smelly cunts anywhere to be seen or even non technical normies
Everytime I am in a female dominated or a mixed gender position I end up getting mentally destroyed because foids will always harass me for every cell sized organism level mistake

True, i work as a brick layer. No foids in sight.

I'm fine sticking with it for now, though I wish I could get a less social job
"Can you just check in the back?"

"Do you know where X is?" *shoves phone at your face*

"Can you just check in the back?"

"Do you know where X is?" *shoves phone at your face*
Most of the time when I'm asked to check for something out the back, I just stand about for minute and then tell them there's nothing

Most of the time when I'm asked to check for something out the back, I just stand about for minute and then tell them there's nothing
Same:feelskek:

I had some fucking retard ask me "Can you go check in the back" who was too retarded to grab a box of sodas on his own despite it being on the floor but was somehow smart enough to know I didnt actually check the back, when idiot custoomers ask that shit I just pretend

same here. Working around other males is pleasent or tolerable since women hate my ugly chink face by default

I only ever get along with co workers if I am in a position with only males and because I worked in front end position with mixed males and females people would get feisty with me and I would get annoyed and pissed at them back and when I used to work in a meat department which only had men in it I got along with everyone even if the normies because there are no foids to harass me which is why if I ever worked in a bakery position at a retail store I would immediately rope because bakeries in stores are either purely females only or only 1 male in the position and if I was in the bakery being the only male I would get fired from either false harassment claims or because I would go insane from the foids acting like foids and treating me like shit.
Well yea I have only had relationships of any kind friendship work whatever with males since I mean I have an account here

same here. Working around other males is pleasent or tolerable since women hate my ugly chink face by default
Its so pleasant you even get along with chad