Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Only elderly women, mostly within your family, call you handsome and can't understand why you don't have a GF

• Thread starter NeptuneTheCorgi
  • Start date
NeptuneTheCorgi

NeptuneTheCorgi

Greycel
(Because they are from a time where dressing well, having finished high school, and being gentle meant you were in the top tier already)

by handsome they mean betabuxx material

'When you've got a nice job women will love your financial stability'
In other words: 'Study hard while Chads have fun and enjoy their youth so you can please a single mom with money once you're 30.'

They'd bury you alive if they have the chance to have their youth back.

My grandmother compares me to midgets despite the fact she is 5’1.

(Because they are from a time where dressing well, having finished high school, and being gentle meant you were in the top tier already)
Do you have proof? Dressing well, finishing school and being gentle made you attractive during the 1900s? Why the 1900s only? What happened during that generation that change women temporarily, then women going back to their hypergamous nature in the 2000s as theyve always been.

They do know, it's just that because of their nurturing nature, they try to make you feel better and fill it with hope that one day you'll do it. It's the best they can do. They pity you. Keep in mind they were raised to actually have a heart, even if their womanly nature do override it most of the time.

Do you think our grandma's secretly hate us because we're not chad?

Based and high iq

Do you have proof? Dressing well, finishing school and being gentle made you attractive during the 1900s? Why the 1900s only? What happened during that generation that change women temporarily
Great Depression bro

Yep it's one reason I never bothered to have the internet judge me. The only compliments I've ever gotten are from elder family members like a grandma or older women who thought of themselves as an elderly figure.

It's so fucking over lmao

Also ''betabux'' is a meme that needs to stop. Females earn more money than men.
Truly. Even single mothers get enough from the government that to even consider a betabux you gotta be making serious bank.

Lmfao ikr
Only way to know if you are Chad is to hear what the prime jbs have to say; hot or cute
If they don't call you this way then be sure as hell you are not attractive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back