Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: on incels.co on your phone when family is around

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’m on my phone on .co when my chad lite brother and mother are right next to me and talking about how good his life is. I’m a disgrace in the presence of him. :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

No, not really tbh.

My family would have no problems with knowing that i browse sites like this.

Okay i
I’m on my phone on .co when my chad lite brother and mother are right next to me and talking about how good his life is. I’m a disgrace in the presence of him. :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:
Isn’t it fascinating how both you and your brother came from the same source but somehow he ended up with all the good genes while you got shit?

Okay i

Isn’t it fascinating how both you and your brother came from the same source but somehow he ended up with all the good genes while you got shit?
I have a theory that the first child gets all the best genes and the leftovers are left for the siblings. I could be completely wrong though.

Fuck can't you tell them to shut up and talk about it when you not around?
Do they even know you're a loser?
Is there anything you beat your brother up? If so bring that up

Edit: and not some stupid shit like you're better than him at jerking your dick

Fuck can't you tell them to shut up and talk about it when you not around?
Do they even know you're a loser?
Is there anything you beat your brother up? If so bring that up

Edit: and not some stupid shit like you're better than him at jerking your dick
Jfl no. Now he is even gymmaxxing, so he could take me now. It’s truly over.

I don't fucking have a phone and I don't fucking have family around.

Stab him with your fork.

Families are suifuel tbh. I only like a few of mine, the rest are utter cunts.

I’m on my phone on .co when my chad lite brother and mother are right next to me and talking about how good his life is.
...Why? Just go into your room and get on the desktop lol

I’m always using this site

My parents would kick me out if they saw me using this site, both my parents are the feminist type.

I don't give a shit if others note that I am browsing that site (including my parents).

My parents would kick me out if they saw me using this site, both my parents are the feminist type.
my parents don't know any English, so I can lurk in their presence :feelshaha:

I have a theory that the first child gets all the best genes and the leftovers are left for the siblings. I could be completely wrong though.
I'm a firstborncel so not really

Same I give no shits at this point