Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: O- blood type

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
No one can donate to you except other incels, and you can donate to everyone, this basically makes you a cattle, your only purpose is to give blood to this degenerate blood thirsty society.

I'm o , accurate.

I dont know my blood type

Chads have AB-. The reptilians gave the AB-

I dont know my blood type
Same, I remember that doctor once told me what which blood type I had and I asked if its rare and he was like - lol no bro, you have the most widespread blood type. Which would it be medicinecels?

Its over for us O-cels.

Only fellow reptiliancels can donate blood to me but the dumped me tbh

I have an A+ blood type, so i don´t know how its like to be an O- type.
I just know that they´re few and necessary to some other people, i´ve heard.

I have an A+ blood type, so i don´t know how its like to be an O- type.
I just know that they´re few and necessary to some other people, i´ve heard.
we are necessary for blood harvest

Thank god im a bloodchad :chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

i don't know my blood type

Same, I remember that doctor once told me what which blood type I had and I asked if its rare and he was like - lol no bro, you have the most widespread blood type. Which would it be medicinecels?

Well you would be Rhesus positive, but as for which actual allele im not sure, there are 3 (technically 2 types plus none at all). Technically O+ should be quite rare, because its a 2 alelle system so AO is still phentotype A. But I read that the mutations for blood antigens type A and B are historically quite recent (last 20 or 30k years) and haven't had enough time to properly spread through the human gene pool.

So at a guess, you are probably O+ simply because its the two most common phenotypes found (Rhesus positive and blood antigen type O (absence of antigen).

jfl at donating blood so that it can be pumped through chad's dick with no monetary compensation

O+

I have O-type blood, I can confirm that this is true.

I got O+ I think. I found out Elvis has blood type O too, so there's hope for O blood typecels.

Screen Shot 2019 08 05 at 103638 PM
Screen Shot 2019 08 05 at 103740 PM
Screen Shot 2019 08 05 at 103807 PM
Screen Shot 2019 08 05 at 103716 PM

Type 0 Negative
look em up
good ass band

You can sell your blood if you're O.
It's the most valued type