Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait (NYC Edition): Wanting to get the fuck out of this shithole faggot city.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Im in nyc and the crime rate has gone up so much since the blm ape riots last year. Ive only heard about maybe 3 violent incidents my entire life up until that point in my surrounding couple of blocks growing up. The amount of slashings, shootings and robberies have gone up 10 fold like Ive never seen before. Just this past weekend 2 people were shot a block away from me, another shooting a few weeks ago, a slashing at a pharmacy right near me, shootings outside the deli I go to. Outside the pizza place I grew up going to a guy literally got point blank executed in his car over the summer 2 blocks from me, while another woman was shot and killed in a crossfire a few blocks away as well just a couple months ago.

The amount of degenerates drunk and high walking around near me that Ive seen has also risen. I saw a foid shitting on the street just a few weeks ago on my block as well (I took a video of it and will post if you want), and 2 girls that tried to piss im my backyard as well. Ive seen literal gangs of niggers RIGHT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE (I don't live in a black neighborhood either), standing in the street, smoking weed and blasting music so loud at 3 A.M. Its gotten so bad my parents are considering moving because its legit dangerous now at night. The neighborhood I grew up in was a quiet blue class environment in the city and now its like the ghetto at night, especially on weekends.

Whatever news you hear about crime rising in nyc is 100% correct. My dad lived here during the 80s and 90s and he even he said its never been this bad.

Last edited:
I saw a foid shitting on the street just a few weeks ago on my block as well (I took a video of it and will post if you want), and 2 girls that tried to piss im my backyard as well.
They were from India, right?

US as a whole will get worse as time passes , globohomo will turn it into a mess by 2050

Im in nyc and the crime rate has gone up so much since the blm ape riots last year. Ive only heard about maybe 3 violent incidents my entire life up until that point in my surrounding couple of blocks growing up. The amount of slashings, shootings and robberies have gone up 10 fold like Ive never seen before. Just this past weekend 2 people were shot a block away from me, another shooting a few weeks ago, a slashing at a pharmacy right near me, shootings outside the deli I go to. Outside the pizza place I grew up going to a guy literally got point blank executed in his car over the summer 2 blocks from me, while another woman was shot and killed in a crossfire a few blocks away as well just a couple months ago.

The amount of degenerates drunk and high walking around near me that Ive seen has also risen. I saw a foid shitting on the street just a few weeks ago on my block as well (I took a video of it and will post if you want), and 2 girls that tried to piss im my backyard as well. Ive seen literal gangs of niggers RIGHT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE (I don't live in a black neighborhood either), standing in the street, smoking weed and blasting music so loud at 3 A.M. Its gotten so bad my parents are considering moving because its legit dangerous now at night. The neighborhood I grew up in was a quiet blue class environment in the city and now its like the ghetto at night, especially on weekends.

Whatever news you hear about crime rising in nyc is 100% correct. My dad lived here during the 80s and 90s and he even he said its never been this bad.
Sounds like brooklinistan

USA now has a murder rate twice that of Russia. It was the opposite just a decade ago. LOLOLOL America becoming a shithole country at a record speed

Over for TedKaczynskicels

So the guy in NY who got beheaded and his heart cut out by possibly MS-13 was unheard of?

Im in nyc and the crime rate has gone up so much since the blm ape riots last year.
Same in Jersey. You should get the hell out of NYC or any place near New England as soon as possible.

Ive only heard about maybe 3 violent incidents my entire life up until that point in my surrounding couple of blocks growing up. The amount of slashings, shootings and robberies have gone up 10 fold like Ive never seen before.
This is the result of a Jewish-controlled government plan that pushes the race-mixing and third world immigration agenda in order to destroy North America and the whole West altogether. White males are the main victims of this systematic oppression. Beware.

Just this past weekend 2 people were shot a block away from me, another shooting a few weeks ago, a slashing at a pharmacy right near me, shootings outside the deli I go to. Outside the pizza place I grew up going to a guy literally got point blank executed in his car over the summer 2 blocks from me, while another woman was shot and killed in a crossfire a few blocks away as well just a couple months ago.

Diversity is our strength, they said.

Leftists want to institute black supremacy with BLM's anarcho-tyranny over whites.
USA now has a murder rate twice that of Russia. It was the opposite just a decade ago. LOLOLOL America becoming a shithole country at a record speed
Niggers

OP post the vid please or PM it to me

Don’t forget all the Puerto Rican and Dominican spiggers in the place

Last edited:
A freshman at my school got shot and killed few years back playing basketball at a public field, a person at my local mosque got shot, and a homeless man down my street was slain.

Crime rates have been dropping for a decade and now in the past few years, everything has reversed for the worst.

What gives this recent change my fellow NYCcels?:feelsUgh:
@Transcended Trucel @truefaithneworder @TheDarkEnigma @NYCcel

They were from India, right?
Cope, western curries don't do that.
I left NYC in January, was born there too. It became progressively shittier over the past few years, to the point that I had to move out because I thought I would get shot by some random nigger
Brutal same, my family moved to the outskirts borderline suburban area near thr city. Sucks that it takes an hour plus now to get to Manhattan but worth it for the safety and lower rent.

Cope, western curries don't do that.
True. It's both Blacks and Hispanics who do that. A few Semites as well. Southeast and East Asians don't cause that many problems compared to the ones I listed above.

New York fucking sucks. Everything about it is my worst nightmare.

Same in Jersey. You should get the hell out of NYC or any place near New England as soon as possible.

This is the result of a Jewish-controlled government plan that pushes the race-mixing and third world immigration agenda in order to destroy North America and the whole West altogether. White males are the main victims of this systematic oppression. Beware.

New England is safe, I have been to Vermont, most of the state is 90% white and clean and no crime.
A freshman at my school got shot and killed few years back playing basketball at a public field, a person at my local mosque got shot, and a homeless man down my street was slain.

Crime rates have been dropping for a decade and now in the past few years, everything has reversed for the worst.

What gives this recent change my fellow NYCcels?:feelsUgh:
@Transcended Trucel @truefaithneworder @TheDarkEnigma @NYCcel
Bill De Blasio being a cuck + BLM protests makes cops scared to do policing + economic desperation up due to corona.
New guy is pro police so hopefully amps up the crime prosecution

New England is safe, I have been to Vermont, most of the state is 90% white and clean and no crime.

Bill De Blasio being a cuck + BLM protests makes cops scared to do policing + economic desperation up due to corona.
New guy is pro police so hopefully amps up the crime prosecution
Just get a free burger and french fries with your goyccine theory

You gotta be joking. Vermont has no inner city projects retard. I live near Boston there are some serious nigger crime filled cities there.

You gotta be joking. Vermont has no inner city projects retard. I live near Boston there are some serious nigger crime filled cities there.
All black filled cities have that problem, you think the south or the west coast or Midwest don't?

Hey don’t call us out :feelsLSD:

An incel residing in NYC just imagine it
:feelskek:

Same here in the SF bay area. We are seeing the direct results of last year's BLM protests and the pandemic.

Wherever there are a lot of blacks, you always hear about shootings, muggings, or armed robberies.

Once safe areas are not safe anymore. Can't go pick up food at night or go grocery shopping without fear nowadays. The thugs, if theyre ever caught, are released the next day.

Even the highways are not safe. People are getting hit by stray bullets and dying out here in the highways.

Same here in the SF bay area. We are seeing the direct results of last year's BLM protests and the pandemic.

Wherever there are a lot of blacks, you always hear about shootings, muggings, or armed robberies.

Once safe areas are not safe anymore. Can't go pick up food at night or go grocery shopping without fear nowadays. The thugs, if theyre ever caught, are released the next day.
Remote work is becoming a necessity to live well nowadays given the current crime rise.

Yeah the US is getting worse and worse as time goes on

That being said I'm glad I don't live on the East coast or West coast

I'm chillin over here in the flyover states :feelsjuice:

I want to live in a city but I don't want all the negatives of living in one like filth, crime, restrictive policies, homosexuality, and loose women. What's a guy to do?

The US is becoming a failed state - this was always an inevitable result of the decline and marginalisation of the white population. Same thing happened in Rhodesia and South Africa. Only the ideology of the cathedral doesn't even allow the notion that all men are not created equal. I suppose we could debate till we're blue in the face if its deliberate malice on the part of the elite, sheer incompetence or conflicting interests between the two.