Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Not Watching Sports

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I don't watch any sports. Nothing!
Sometimes people at work or at the supermarket ask me, "so what team are you rooting for?" assuming that I watch football because every guy must watch football right? So I say, "well to be honest, I'm not really that into football so neither I guess, haha!" but I actually get brutally mogged by sports-normies who have friends that love watching football, and get invited to superbowl parties. I don't get invited to superbowl parties.

My knowledge of all sports is so bad I don't even know the rules to most of the games or how to play.

Also I don't even know which teams are playing against each other in this week's superbowl jfl.

FUARK I POSTED THIS IN OFF TOPIC, DAMN LAYOUT CHANGE! Oh well.

Yeah I don't like watching Chads, Tyrones and moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed normie players lifemogging and geneticsmogging me from Mumbai to Toronto.

You dont watch sports because you enjoy the sport, its so you have something to talk about in social situations

was never interested in that

If i liked sports I wouldn't be skinny-fat so maybe I should try again

Yeah I don't like watching Chads, Tyrones and moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed normie players lifemogging and geneticsmogging me from Mumbai to Toronto.

Yeah, I don't even watch E sport lol

Damn I never knew it was the superbowl

Sometimes i watch soccer, but its not so often

I only like playing certain sports. Watching them is boring as shit.

Sports are fucking gay

Can’t relate

same. I sometimes watch sports with a friend but we don't really watch it that intensely, we just like putting backround shit on TV when we talk.

Most of the sports are boring to watch

I only watch maybe 2 matches in a year because I have a low tier normie friend (he mogs me but he's a virgin like me and is completely bluepilled)

Being a fan of sports is a normie trait

Watching any sportsball is retarded. Another distraction to occupy normies free time so they don’t have to think.